Which one of you a$$holes were the one that said Bynum is the best center?

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
He was the best center but Javale McGee is now. The best center in the league title is thrown around recklessly these days.

Javale isn't better than Bynum yet. That's not what this is about. This is about his stan base on here that disappears, but always shows up when he plays well and talks about how Kobe should hand him the franchise. This is a game where he HAS to show up. You talked all of that and then you go out like this?

Come on Wilt, he had no problem scoring on them before, now all of a sudden where eyes on you, you go out like that? I don't buy it and I don't buy him and he just made McGee realize that he has talent.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
I never said this bytch ass nikka was the best big man in the NBA. I said he was our best player. I was wrong.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I'm not even sayin McGee had not business doin what he just did, that nikka played his ass off and I'm happy for the nikka but after the shyt bynum was talkin he ain't even put up a fukkin fight. Ok your not gettin the ball, play some defense, I mean wtf do somethin. I would say he shoulda gotten benched, but our cardboard cut out of a coach won't even play arguably our best long range shooter.

Daps
In his defense, McGee is the most athletic center in the league, he's always had the potential to be one of the best 5s in the league, just no direction at all. It seems like Bynum is on the wrong end of McGee figuring out that he actually has talent.

The Nuggets got three 7 footers, and one of them is much quicker & more athletic than him, while the other two are there to slow him down a bit. It could be a bad matchup for him to be honest.

:yes: dude has always had crazy potential he just needs some guidance

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Javale isn't better than Bynum yet. That's not what this is about. This is about his stan base on here that disappears, but always shows up when he plays well and talks about how Kobe should hand him the franchise. This is a game where he HAS to show up. You talked all of that and then you go out like this?

Come on Wilt, he had no problem scoring on them before, now all of a sudden where eyes on you, you go out like that? I don't buy it and I don't buy him and he just made McGee realize that he has talent.

Bynum has only had one big offensive game so far in this series.

As for not buying it, that's on you, they just mentioned McGee saying Denver develops players as a being a major difference between now and his Wizard days.

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Been saying this for the longest.

His "I play when I wanna" diva ass needs to get shipped out after the season. When he's focused, he's really good, but he can get taken out of a game at the drop of a dime. He goes through the motions WAY too often to be taken seriously.

Anytime LA plays another team with bigs about the same size as him, forget about it. He'll get shoved once and stop fighting for position the entire game. His best games are against midget front lines or when they get the high/low post game between him and Gasol cookin'.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Been saying this for the longest.

His "I play when I wanna" diva ass needs to get shipped out after the season. When he's focused, he's really good, but he can get taken out of a game at the drop of a dime. He goes through the motions WAY too often to be taken seriously.

Anytime LA plays another team with bigs about the same size as him, forget about it. He'll get shoved once and stop fighting for position the entire game. His best games are against midget front lines or when they get the high/low post game between him and Gasol cookin'.

nikka, I've seen Bynum and Gasol get bodied by the likes of Reggie Evans so I can't even say its midgets. Bynum/Gasol have games against front lines thats softer than they are. nikkaz wanna talk about them like they Kobe's benefactors, you put Kobe in any era and he's shining regardless. You put those two fukkboys in the 90s and they gettin carted off lookin like Darryl Stingley or some shyt.

Real live tho Bynum fukkin disgusts me, he's got Shaq like arrogance and none of the dominance or physical ability.

No1

Retired.
Supporter
Daps
Bynum has only had one big offensive game so far in this series.

As for not buying it, that's on you, they just mentioned McGee saying Denver develops players as a being a major difference between now and his Wizard days.

I'm not saying I don't buy McGee. I'm talking about Bynum as a franchise player. I read all that. You're just not listening. It's cool though. Stick with that point about it's somehow okay because McGee just had a big night. You're tacitly endorsing that little resistance if any he put up tonight. There's a difference between getting outplayed and not being able to get position with Mosgov on you and being lackadaisical. Let's not carried a way off this big night.

Game 1 triple double. Then you get 27, then you admit to not trying to in game 3. Game 4 he was better than tonight. You do not have your second worst game of the series after popping off.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I never understood how this autistic fakkit got so many stans. He doesn't do anything exciting.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Reactionary thread

Is it?

If he's not injured, then he only shows up when he feels like it. The great players always show up when it matters, especially when they talk shyt. Fagnum needs to thank Jesus, Allah, Buddah, Zoroaster, and Confucious that he ain't playin against a prime Shaq or Hakeem. smh, that nikka Pat Ewing would be toastin todays bigs.