Which One Of U Brehs Is Out Here Eatin Cheetos And Randomly Punchin Cacs At Best Buy

Bart simpson

Served w/ no chill
Daps
Reppin
Springfield
:russ:

Negged Cac:blessed:

Im just...
:dead:

Even the store pictures are like
:russ::heh:
Screenshot_20180527_100133_Chrome.jpg

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I know it probably is but how fukking stupid do you gotta be to commit a crime in a store that sells cameras? Like they uhhhh might have a few on the ceiling dumbass nikka would have done better to watch dude walk outside ask for a cig or what time it is and commit a crime of opportunity with a clean getaway instead we got entertainment from this fukking amateur
he coulda done the same shyt somewhere else secluded he's just dumb. all on camera lol. robbers are scum

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I don’t believe in random. Cac did something prior to being in that store.
that's a clean robbery. breh was pumped and on his predator mode shyt he saw a cac with something in his hand and knocked him off balance took the shyt and dipped out the emergency door.

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
he coulda done the same shyt somewhere else secluded he's just dumb. all on camera lol. robbers are scum
That's what I'm saying tho like if u gon be a piece of shyt at least do it on a bus train or area where ppl sell and buy drugs side street something lol ...not an electronics store Tbh that robbery shyt dnt gotta be violent he could have just said" I'm sorry but I need u to do ya job and don't move and let me do mine I'm strapped lets walk" (smooth criminal circa 07 I'm mostly square now)while just having his hand under jacket for illusion and intimidation