Which One Of U Brehs Is Out Here Eatin Cheetos And Randomly Punchin Cacs At Best Buy

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
No way this was just random. He called breh the N word :ufdup:
From the second angle it looks like dude was talking on his phone and looking at the shyt in the display.

Breh probably heard him saying some slick shyt on the phone and had to confiscate it.

Probably having a discussion about how much black people piss him off or plotting the next school shooting or something.

You never know with these cacs.

:jbhmm:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The Cheetos was funny but the rest
tenor.gif

YouMadd?

Chakra Daddy
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
California
People trying to create fake scenarios to justify this:heh:

He was knocking him out and robbing him. That’s it. I’ve seen a ton of these videos online unfortunately, and they all play out the same. There is actually a genre of videos like these on live leak and the weird part of YouTubez

But why do people try to sit up when they are still phased. If someone cold cocked me I’d have to enjoy my blurred vision on the ground for a moment ..:mjlol:

Inf1ne

Banned
Daps
A wallet or cell phone. how do y’all not see this is just a robbery :heh:
I know it probably is but how fukking stupid do you gotta be to commit a crime in a store that sells cameras? Like they uhhhh might have a few on the ceiling dumbass nikka would have done better to watch dude walk outside ask for a cig or what time it is and commit a crime of opportunity with a clean getaway instead we got entertainment from this fukking amateur