Which of the Coli Brehs Do You Think Has that Good Peen on Deck?

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
You full of shyt:rudy:
One day you're gonna meet a man that fukks you so good you'll think you've reached nirvana.
When he puts that thang up inside you
works that magic:banderas:
:pachaha: Don't say i didnt warn you.
I'm not even kidding though. Orgasms are great, but they're just orgasms lol :yeshrug:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ufdup:Not perhaps. Orgasms, self inflicted, have severely diminishing returns. Do you remember your first one?:ohlawd:

I remember mine after watching Mancow TV at 2am with the best-of episode with "Puppies of the week" recaps:noah:

That very first nut left me partially blind and unable to move for 4-5 minutes.None since have felt the same. I can drop one, go "shyt, what a waste of time", and

be back to playing video games in short order.

Having one with a person...there are thousands of permutations and variations to get you where you wanna be and more. When you fap, you know what to do to get

you off, and its usually the quickest way, one that your body ain't excited about. Having someone else suck the soul outta your sensitive parts, rub your back (which seems

ordinary any other time, but is heavenly when on the brink of cumming), hearing them making noise and whatnot...pretty simple bliss that can't be described. When its right,

its almost out of body. May you know this pleasure one day, brehette. I ordain thee Lady in Waiting:birdman:

Last edited:

PlainSight

Anon
Daps
Reppin
UK
:ufdup:Not perhaps. Orgasms, self inflicted, have severely diminishing returns. Do you remember your first one?:ohlawd:

I remember mine after watching Mancow TV at 2am with the best-of episode with "Puppies of the week" recaps:noah:

That very first nut left me partially blind and unable to move for 4-5 minutes.None sense have felt the same. I can drop one, go "shyt, what a waste of time", and

be back to playing video games in small order.

Having one with a person...there are thousands of permutations and variations to get you where you wanna be and more. When you fap, you know what to do to get

you off, and its usually the quickest way, one that your body ain't excited about. Having someone else suck the soul outta your sensitive parts, rub your back (which seems

ordinary any other time, but is heavenly when on the brink of cumming), hearing them making noise and whatnot...pretty simple bliss that can't be described. When its right,

its almost out of body. May you know this pleasure one day, brehette. I ordain thee Lady in Waiting:birdman:
It's also the tension and anticipation that ramps up the excitement and arousal. When she's close to the edge and then you pull back, and bring her back to the edge and pull back again. Those kinda orgasms are different from normal. The psychological element is important when it comes to sex.

I also discovered something a couple years ago called the posterior fornix and anterior fornix - little pockets around the cervix that if you stimulate during sex, can be mad arousing. When you hit that spot and just nudge fukk that area while holding a magic wand on the clit - she will sleep for about 24 hours after she cums :russ:

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's also the tension and anticipation that ramps up the excitement and arousal. When she's close to the edge and then you pull back, and bring her back to the edge and pull back again. Those kinda orgasms are different from normal. The psychological element is important when it comes to sex.

I also discovered something a couple years ago called the posterior fornix and anterior fornix - little pockets around the cervix that if you stimulate during sex, can be mad arousing. When you hit that spot and just nudge fukk that area while holding a magic wand on the clit - she will sleep for about 24 hours after she cums :russ:
This why I am a strong advocate of using pillows during missionary. Brehs can hit places that makes your girl give faces you never saw before.

A lil leverage goes a long way:ehh:It also increases the likelyhood of "What you up to?" texts at 2am. :wow:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
This why I am a strong advocate of using pillows during missionary. Brehs can hit places that makes your girl give faces you never saw before.

A lil leverage goes a long way:ehh:It also increases the likelyhood of "What you up to?" texts at 2am. :wow:
Word?:dwillhuh: