Which of the Coli Brehs Do You Think Has that Good Peen on Deck?

LadySimone

Banned
Daps
fukk it, I am off and will participate....

@Emperor_ReinScarf seems like he would be a minute man... Just because he doesn't work out so its believable that his stamina is woat

@Always-Right Liggins seems like he is a sexual deviant who can't cum and won't cum until you call him the N-word based off his penchant for abuse talk

@mrken12 seems like he would do some next level move in the sheets like pull your hair and stick his finger in your butt at the same time so you don't know whether to be excited or weirded out... based on his always questioning if a poster is a woman

@At30wecashout seems like he would want to make love to you for hours and you just want his ass to finish... based off his long ass posts....

@Knuckles Red seems like he would rather eat the coochie and booty like groceries instead of giving you the long stroke... Well... Based on his always talking about eating the booty

@marcuz seems like he would serve up dikk that has the last girls coochie funk on it and try to pass it off as yours... Seems like he only messes with the let me smell your dikk type chicks

It's just jokes guys... Don't be offended this is all my opinion... Ain't nothing that I'm saying law

:russ:

When I saw that pic of @Emperor_ReinScarf I knew exactly why he got cheated on.

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
Orgasms are nice, but I cannot picture having one that would make me do the above. :manny:
You full of shyt:rudy:
One day you're gonna meet a man that fukks you so good you'll think you've reached nirvana.
When he puts that thang up inside you
works that magic:banderas:
:pachaha: Don't say i didnt warn you.