Which NBA Player Has the fewest flaws in their game?

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
LeBron has never been a lockdown defender and the Spurs almost won an NBA finals because LeBron isn’t an elite shooter.

He has become one over the years, but his defense has been trash since.
Lebron is one of the best defenders of all time :dwillhuh:

this is by far the worst narrative on the coli

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
I didn’t criticize LeBron’s defense, I said he isn’t a lockdown defender like the poster stated.

LeBron is an excellent lockdown defender when needed. I linked numerous examples of that.

And you also said:

He has become one over the years, but his defense has been trash since.

Which is bullshyt as Bron has played excellent defense the last two seasons.

Daps
Pound for pound, CP3 is the most complete player of all time. That’s why he’s still effective as a 36 year old at 6’0.
giphy.gif

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
LeBron is an excellent lockdown defender when needed. I linked numerous examples of that.

And you also said:

Which is bullshyt as Bron has played excellent defense the last two seasons.
Yea
His defense has fallen off as he has gotten older. That was the context of my post.

And no, LeBron is not and never has been a lockdown defender.

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
This is nonsense
He can shoot at all levels, he’s an elite playmaker, he was one of the best defenders at his position, and he’s one of the smartest players of all-time. What weaknesses does he have on the court? KD, for example, is a limited playmaker and has never been an elite defender. He has more exploitable weaknesses than CP.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Yea
His defense has fallen off as he has gotten older. That was the context of my post.

You said it was "trash". Are we just going to go in circles? This is all from 2020 and 2021:

2021: LeBron James continues to make All-Defense case

2020: LeBron James shuts down Jamaal Murray in "winning time"

2020: The way LeBron James plays defense ‘lights a fire’ under the Lakers

2020: LeBron James asked to guard Giannis Antetokounmpo, and delivered

2020: Insane Stat Shows How Badly LeBron James Shut Down Kawhi Leonard and Paul George

And no, LeBron is not and never has been a lockdown defender.

Except, you know, when he was:

LeBron's lockdown: Paul Pierce's career versus James

[URL='https://bleacherreport.com/articles/717737-lebron-james-forget-offense-he-may-be-the-best-defensive-stopper-in-the-nba']LeBron James: Forget Offense, He May Be the Best Defensive Stopper in the NBA
[/URL]

LeBron James' Defense On MVP Derrick Rose Amazing In Miami Heat Series Win Over Chicago Bulls

Why LeBron is DPOY

The Turning Points Of LeBron James’ Path To Elite Defense

'Playoff LeBron' is real, and defense is the reason

Insane Stat Shows How Badly LeBron James Shut Down Kawhi Leonard and Paul George

LeBron James asked to guard Giannis Antetokounmpo, and delivered

LeBron James shuts down Jamaal Murray in "winning time"

Those articles show specific examples of Bron locking down Paul Pierce, Derrick Rose, Kawhi Leonard, Paul George, Giannis Antetokounmpo, and Jamaal Murray, and also includes articles from 2011, 2013, 2016, 2018, and 2020 which all show LeBron overall performing at an elite level in man defense.

How can you deny that? You just gonna ignore the evidence again to push a narrative?

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He can shoot at all levels, he’s an elite playmaker, he was one of the best defenders at his position, and he’s one of the smartest players of all-time. What weaknesses does he have on the court? KD, for example, is a limited playmaker and has never been an elite defender. He has more exploitable weaknesses than CP.
Pound for pound, CP3 is the most complete player of all time. That’s why he’s still effective as a 36 year old at 6’0.

It's fair to say that CP3 has the most complete skill set of all time. His lack of size and athleticism are his weaknesses as it limits his ability to score inside and often keeps him from getting quality shots at all when the defense is focused in on him.

I think those were legit the two funniest ones for me too. :pachaha:

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC
Giannis!?!! Absolutely not

The argument can be made. Giannis has flaws in his game because he's trying to add to it. So his jumpshot isn't good. He's a good but not great free throw shooter (career 70 percent). He has a ridiculous EuroStep but not much in terms of traditional "get a good shot in the paint" i.e. Hakeem Olajuwon.

But if Giannis stuck to "Get to the hole and layup/dunk"... then he would likely have no flaws in his game because how simple it is.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Chris Paul is barely six feet tall. That’s his flaw. He struggles finishing in the lane in the postseason, and apparently can’t score going left lol.

KD is a respectable playmaker, but it’s not a barrier to his game.

KD is not a limited defender.