Which Mafia Family is In Charge of the Textbook Racket?

Daps
Reppin
The DMV
After my freshman year, I stopped purchasing books after observing how the game goes!

I just used the syllabus to figure out what chapters I needed and photocopied someone else's book.

Then made copies for other friends in my class...

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
^nikka you need every chapter. And you couldn't have been doing the photocopy thing for your whole college career :rudy:

So nikkas go let you photocopy out of a book thy paid for and share it with everybody else..... Every class...... Every semester?

And copying a textbook is expensive. You embellishing nikka

Double J

Banned
Daps
The worst thing is when you buy a book for a class and then you end up barely using it or needing it :why:

That's why I usually wait until like 2 weeks into the semester before I make the plunge and buy a book.

Also I've been able to download a couple of my books online :win:

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
^nikka you need every chapter. And you couldn't have been doing the photocopy thing for your whole college career :rudy:

So nikkas go let you photocopy out of a book thy paid for and share it with everybody else..... Every class...... Every semester?

And copying a textbook is expensive. You embellishing nikka

There is always one idiot.

If you read my post I said they copy the really expensive textbooks not every one.

students rent them to be copied for a small fee, thats how they earn

if you ever stepped foot outside of the United states then you would know that the cost of a lot of these texbooks people dont earn in a month

Jesus youre ignorant

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA
:pachaha: books be a grip these days

Like OP said nikkas comin out with more new editions than Bobby Brown :laff:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Yall nikkas complain bout textbooks. :shaq2:

Try havin to stock up on oil paints, brushes, canvases, clay, newsprint, ink, sculpting tools, etc. all year round.

Art skool used to have mah pockets. :sadcam: :sadbron: :noah:

But at least i aint have to worry bout doin "real" college work doe. :skip:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Yall nikkas complain bout textbooks. :shaq2:

Try havin to stock up on oil paints, brushes, canvases, clay, newsprint, ink, sculpting tools, etc. all year round.

Art skool used to have mah pockets. :sadcam: :sadbron: :noah:

But at least i aint have to worry bout doin "real" college work doe. :skip:

art school ? :ufdup:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
art school ? :ufdup:

Bish nikka mah major was illustration with emphasis on entertainment design. I was only 1 of 6 BLACK FOLKS in mah entire class of 300. I was only 1 of 4 who actually made it thru da whole 4 years and graduated at da top. I got a job right outta school workin in da industry and I been :win: since.

Nice try doe. :rudy:

Kings County

Law III | Law XXV | Law XV
Daps
Reppin
The Roman Empire
Bish nikka mah major was illustration with emphasis on entertainment design. I was only 1 of 6 BLACK FOLKS in mah entire class of 300. I was only 1 of 4 who actually made it thru da whole 4 years and graduated at da top. I got a job right outta school workin in da industry and I been :win: since.

Nice try doe. :rudy:

:duck:

:troll:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I used to buy the books

then go to the library and copy every page (it should be free since it is covered in your tuition) or the pages that is on my syllabus

Then take it back and get all my money back :win:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Soon u gon wanna throw that degree in the bushes :birdman:

You're confusing dem fine art "throw a red dot on a canvas and give it meanin" type artist. Dere are fields of commercial art mah nig. Ranging from toy design, concept design/visual development for film/games/television, Greeting card illustration, Editorial illustration, book illustration, Marketing design/development, etc.

Dont get it twisted, not all of us "artists" are out hea starvin breh. :usure:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
There is always one idiot.

If you read my post I said they copy the really expensive textbooks not every one.

students rent them to be copied for a small fee, thats how they earn

if you ever stepped foot outside of the United states then you would know that the cost of a lot of these texbooks people dont earn in a month

Jesus youre ignorant

:whoo: I'm bout to go in.

*Clears throat

bytch, do you know what ^ this means on message boards? It' means I'm responding to the person above me, which happened to be DemureNatural is this case.

So you doing all that huffing and puffing for nothing. I wasn't even talking to ya ol Tyler Perry head having ass nikka.

And bytch I been out the country. That shyt is not even exiting no more. I brought back a half a brick from Panama when I was 21 nikka. fukk nikka.

Now apologize, cause you fukked up