Which Mafia Family is In Charge of the Textbook Racket?

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:beli: Them nikkas need to get hit with the Rico :pacspit:

Last semester I had this class
SpilkerCOMBO3e12mb_nm2.jpg

I went half with my nikka who had the class, but at a different time :pachaha:. This semester, I got the same class, but the personal side cause they split business and personal into 2 classes. So I'm thinking good, I can use the old shyt.

But I'm looking at the schedule, and I notice it says 2013 edition. So I type in the ISBN and these bytches gave us a different book for the class. They on 2013 edition now:stopitslime: That shyt cos $313. High as fukk.

nikka we ain't even in 2013 yet, you can't come out with that shyt and the year ain't even here. This ain't Madden nikka.

I called the school and was like what the fukk. They talking about, the textbook makers come with a new edition every year so they can update the taxcodes:heh: Like them nikkas can't add a fukking addendum.

41eLrKV1wiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:beli:
What really got me pissed of is, that I ordered a teachers guide for $40 last semester so I could cheat on homework and not pay attention in class and shyt. Now I might have to order another one. fukking bytches.

Heafcliffe

Hope there's puddin' in the clink...
Daps
Reppin
Districto de Columbia
:what:$313...

....for subject matter that changes with each yearly fiscal change in the government?:shaq2:

....for a book that you gonna get $31.29 back at the end of the semester?:comeon:

nikka, you come out cheaper sweetening a chick up in class and photocopying her book as you go.:damn:

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
U have a good point about RICO bruh. I took that class 2 years back :russ: same book but my book was blue though.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
:what:$313...

for a book that you gonna get $31.29 back at the end of the semester?:comeon:

nikka, you come out cheaper sweetening a chick up in class and photocopying her book as you go.:damn:

That's what I'm saying dog. shyt is ridiculous. And when the books come out with new editions, it be 99.9% the same material. But them nikkas will move that shyt around to where it will make you lost if you try and use the old edition:dry:

I'm bout to call the FBI on these nikkas

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
:beli: Them nikkas need to get hit with the Rico :pacspit:

Last semester I had this class
SpilkerCOMBO3e12mb_nm2.jpg

I went half with my nikka who had the class, but at a different time :pachaha:. This semester, I got the same class, but the personal side cause they split business and personal into 2 classes. So I'm thinking good, I can use the old shyt.

But I'm looking at the schedule, and I notice it says 2013 edition. So I type in the ISBN and these bytches gave us a different book for the class. They on 2013 edition now:stopitslime: That shyt cos $313. High as fukk.

nikka we ain't even in 2013 yet, you can't come out with that shyt and the year ain't even here. This ain't Madden nikka.

I called the school and was like what the fukk. They talking about, the textbook makers come with a new edition every year so they can update the taxcodes:heh: Like them nikkas can't add a fukking addendum.

41eLrKV1wiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

:beli:
What really got me pissed of is, that I ordered a teachers guide for $40 last semester so I could cheat on homework and not pay attention in class and shyt. Now I might have to order another one. fukking bytches.

$600 bucks a semester for me on fukking textbooks, I got a "connect" that sells the books on Amazon for me:takedat: and I still only get 20-50 back for each book:stopitslime: That "new edition" shyt is the biggest scam going. Usually they add one new thing and change all the page numbers to fukk you up.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
What me need to do broski's write Congress :gag:

Call the Feds?

I don't know why there hasn't been outrage over this shyt, cause it's really been getting ridiculous in the past few years. nikkas coming out with New Edition's like Bobby Brown and shyt

Somebody eating real good off us young nikkas :sadcam:

concise

Veteran
Daps
You'd think they'd come out with electronic versions of these by now.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
i don't even buy these books tho i get the cash to do it

i just copy off some stupid white girl and hope it goes a long way

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
See if you can order the international edition. Its gonna be in black and white but its usually half of the regular edition.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
i don't even buy these books tho i get the cash to do it

i just copy off some stupid white girl and hope it goes a long way

:stopitslime:

So you don't buy any books for any of your classes? nikka I'm on some Ferris Bueller shyt at my school, and I can't even get away with that shyt.

And you can't find a bytch in every class to let you copy. It don't work like that nikka. I'm a fukking LEGEND at this skating by shyt, but I don't know about all that nikka:upsetfavre:

Remy LeBreh

Linconia
Daps
Reppin
CLB/CLE/ALB
You'd think they'd come out with electronic versions of these by now.

They JUST started this, SMH, its still $50 busck for the "rights" to the digital textbook rental. Save me $150 this semester but fukk I look like renting a textbook?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
:stopitslime:

So you don't buy any books for any of your classes? nikka I'm on some Ferris Bueller shyt at my school, and I can't even get away with that shyt.

And you can't find a bytch in every class to let you copy. It don't work like that nikka. I'm a fukking LEGEND at this skating by shyt, but I don't know about all that nikka:upsetfavre:

weird

cause I get away with it:youngsabo: