Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
The machines

The incline is too steep on the barbell incline bench
lat pull machines suck
leg curl machine sucks
too crowded

Crowd is aesthetically worse, which is bad cuz my 24 was terrible lol.

Pros - on my way home from work
basketball court (24 close to me didnt have that)
the one near my job actually has a few machines i like that 24 doesnt which is cool

La fitness offers a lot of stuff that 24 doesnt, but most of those amenitites are worthless to me

Which gym do you like better?
That's what I'm saying, I never fukk with the amenities anyways, because they're either too crowded, or I have to pass through a locker room, that probably smells like ass and has naked old men, standing around conversing.

Oh yeah and the parking sucks at my gym. There's actually a huge lot, but not enough for all the members. Anytime after 5pm during the weekday is fukked. There's some hot chicks, but I haven't bothered, I don't go to the gym for that....

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Can you cancel a membership if you don't have monthly fees?

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Can you cancel a membership if you don't have monthly fees?
You should be able too at any time. But breh you sure there isn't a grace period to honor your contract, like 30 days or some shyt. Just ask them, and say you have a friend who wants the same deal as you, but he's kind on the fence about LA Fitness.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
I use the gyms on base. I had to make Monday my active rest day though, the gyms are like fukking zoo's on that day.

@ Korea and Italy it was like that. Here in Dover, I literally see the same people everyday. :dead:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You should be able too at any time. But breh you sure there isn't a grace period to honor your contract, like 30 days or some shyt. Just ask them, and say you have a friend who wants the same deal as you, but he's kind on the fence about LA Fitness.

Ill check

I know if you pay month to month you can cancel

600 for 3 years is a great deal. Ill try it a few more times. My biggest reason to switch was the one near my job has a basketball court. Ill give it a few more tries

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Just quit 24 today i fought with them to the point they returned my money

It's just a shythole

I don't really care about how clean it is usually but they don't seem to do shyt there

Plus for some reason everybody that works there was fat and out of shape just seemed weird to always have fat guys working there

Edit
Not saying if your not fit you shouldn't have a job or something just always found it kinda weird

I'm gonna look into planat fitness or you fit just something cheap and quick

Last edited:

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Just quit 24 today i fought with them to the point they returned my money

It's just a shythole

I don't really care about how clean it is usually but they don't seem to do shyt there

Plus for some reason everybody that works there was fat and out of shape just seemed weird to always have fat guys working there

I'm gonna look into planat fitness or you fit just something cheap and quick

Were you a new member?

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Ill check

I know if you pay month to month you can cancel

600 for 3 years is a great deal. Ill try it a few more times. My biggest reason to switch was the one near my job has a basketball court. Ill give it a few more tries
If your willing to argue and bytch enough you can get a refund for anything :jawalrus:

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Were you a new member?
No I been going for 6 years but I got really mad cuz they have my boy a pass but when we got there said it was only a pass that works in the morning (when they got salesmen there to try to sell you)

I was like wtf this is a 24 hour gym I been coming here 6 years and you won't let him use his pass at 9 pm

I ended up blowing my cool and said just cancel my shyt now

I got the main manger on the phone and honestly just yelled till they refunded me for the year

I was on a 1 year deal that started in march

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
The thing about all these franchises is the staff changes like monthly

I rarely ever even speak to the staff but it's annoying when they got a new person in charge every few months

Da_Eggman

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
From what I have been reading the best Gyms are the smaller private ones but of course they cost more

But you gotta think about it you spend a lot of time in these gyms so paying extra for someplace you enjoy is worth it

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
From what I have been reading the best Gyms are the smaller private ones but of course they cost more

But you gotta think about it you spend a lot of time in these gyms so paying extra for someplace you enjoy is worth it

Lifetime fitness is dope but im not paying 100 a month

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I'm pretty sure Anytime Fitness required a year commitment. That's why I paid the year in advance because They lowered the per month rate from $39 to $33 and If I'm gonna pay it anyway why not pay the cheaper rate?

I didn't join Anytime right away. I went to Snap and the YMCA and the local gym around the corner first and when it all come down to it Anytime had everything I needed at the second best price $33 instead of the $30 Snap was. I didn't try Powerhouse because their hours are too limited.