And we gon' give this all that we got
Blow the spot, keep rising to the top
All my nikkas, keep rising to the top

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
Damn how can people diss gta 4s soundtrack that much? In my opinion its game theme music, not only main theme but all the music that is not on the radio but really part of the game (like pause menu) ,in some scenes truly feels connected with the story, it's so cold ,dark and mysterious .I think gta 4 has the best game tied music out of all gta games because I like how dark it is. It had some classic songs on the radio as well but obviously weaker than all these other gta games. I have no idea why they didn't put for example, some mobb deep and other similar dark NY type rap on that hip hop station. It would make the game more grittier and it would fit in with the game's story. Imagine mobb deep ,Lloyd Banks and some 50 cent tracks in gta 4, maybe some Hovs as well :whew:

The “Swizzy!” glitch knocks them outta consideration lol. VIBE 98.8 is a classic station, tho.

Last edited:

Grand Eeezus Maxwell

"Time is when, God....lounge!!"
Daps
Reppin
Triple Six Mile
San Andreas has the best music overall. Master Sounds, CSR 103.9, Bounce, Radio Los Santos & Playback FM are undefeated IMO. Vice City has the best Rock/Wave music of the two, tho.

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
I chose SA because it DOESNT deserve to be that far behind, but I do agree VC was just.....different...... and sellin ice cream to the rich bytches in Starfish Island up under them sunsets

somebody tell me that there are 16:9 versions of VC and SA, right???

and for you googler disciples, just know I am one of you.
I am currently blowed however, so a wholelotta folks can gon on wit the bullshyt

:demonic:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
At the time I used to clown on 80s rock, young me would probably never have discovered all those classics if it wasn't for vice city