Which gaming genre is your least favourite?

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
RTS - The only RTS game I can remember playing and actively liking was Warcraft Humans & Orcs from back in like 95 or so. If I want to manage shyt, I'd go fukk with a Sim lined something.

just played Warcraft 1 today, they got it on GOG and a bundle with warcraft 2.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Racing games that are realistic. nikka give me a midnight club 2 type game

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
damn you took it back. Played the fukk outta War 1

Didn't fukk w/ War 2 or SC1?

Around that time in my life, Living in the Caribbean as a youth with no Internet, on a small island where people hardly had personal computers much less ones designed to run games, I had literally no way to get full games much less anything else other than from buying PC related magazines that had Demo Discs and that's how I played the First Warcraft game. It wasn't even full Campaign, I think it was shareware/Demo Disc shyt.

So by the time War 2 and Starcraft 1 launched, I was more than likely adhereing more to consoles while getting lost in other games such as Duke Nukem (Remember spending a whole morning painstalkingly adding each file to folders using a huge manual we took forever to print off the Internet with files that took even longer to get), Doom and Full Throttle.

Plus more than likely I had to had been in my RPG phase, having played Super Mario Rpg and just falling in love with the genre and playing any RPG I could get my hands on as a kid.

I tried to get into Command and Conquer around that time, having a PS1 copy, but I couldn't fukk with it.

just played Warcraft 1 today, they got it on GOG and a bundle with warcraft 2.

:lupe: Word? shyt, I ain't took a Humble in a minute...send the link? I'm on and not finding it.

All%20Hail_zpsx48vnlic.gif

Rest in Peace, #24.

Threnody

Superstar
Daps
Western games in general that aren't GTA

dull ass designs and tired ideas over and over again

Fctftl

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Around that time in my life, Living in the Caribbean as a youth with no Internet, on a small island where people hardly had personal computers much less ones designed to run games, I had literally no way to get full games much less anything else other than from buying PC related magazines that had Demo Discs and that's how I played the First Warcraft game. It wasn't even full Campaign, I think it was shareware/Demo Disc shyt.

So by the time War 2 and Starcraft 1 launched, I was more than likely adhereing more to consoles while getting lost in other games such as Duke Nukem (Remember spending a whole morning painstalkingly adding each file to folders using a huge manual we took forever to print off the Internet with files that took even longer to get), Doom and Full Throttle.

Plus more than likely I had to had been in my RPG phase, having played Super Mario Rpg and just falling in love with the genre and playing any RPG I could get my hands on as a kid.

I tried to get into Command and Conquer around that time, having a PS1 copy, but I couldn't fukk with it.

:lupe: Word? shyt, I ain't took a Humble in a minute...send the link? I'm on and not finding it.
Warcraft I & II Bundle on GOG.com

you can also buy em separate.

so war 1 def aged bad and only good for seein where it all begin. 2 a little shaky but its still playable. 2 was my first rts so i prolly got nostalgia bias too. making use of your keyboard to play makes it smooth tho.

One thing warcraft 2 did better than 3 was have a bunch of ship battles.:wow:

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
1. MOBAs. Worst community ever.
2. 4X strategy games. Stopped playing after Civ 2. Don't have the patience.
3. Realistic Sports games. Give me NBA Street or Blitz any day:blessed:

Cheech&Chong

rip chinx
Daps
Reppin
Stealth

I skip those missions everytime. Just DLd Styx, can't get into it.

Metal Face

Superstar
Daps
I've always been trash at shooters.

COD, Fortnite all that shyt I can't play for some reason.