Which gaming genre is your least favourite?

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Fighting games by far.

Grew up playing Mortal Kombat but always felt they were more button mashers than true strategy games, so never got into them.

Playing the wrong fighting games if you dont think they are strategy games or competitive. Street Fighter has always been a game within the game style fighter.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
1st person shooters.

And its not cause I do not want to like them. I just suck soooo bad at them.:to:

ya I never waste time trying to play online...I just play for the campaigns...I liked killzone 2 and currently titanfall 2...COD has had a lot of fun campaigns...most notable imo in no particular order are world at war...black ops...modern warfare 2 and the new modern warfare...I’ve tried battlefield 3-5...battlefield hardline and battlefield 1 but I just didn’t find them to be that enjoyable

WhenWeWereKings

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These battle royal online shooters. Hell any online multi player games.

Racing sims

RTS

Sports games-which is weird because when I was younger I sunk massive hours into the different titles. Now I can't be bothered.

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
ya I never waste time trying to play online...I just play for the campaigns...I liked killzone 2 and currently titanfall 2...COD has had a lot of fun campaigns...most notable imo in no particular order are world at war...black ops...modern warfare 2 and the new modern warfare...I’ve tried battlefield 3-5...battlefield hardline and battlefield 1 but I just didn’t find them to be that enjoyable
I get murked sooo fast online. I quit wasting my time buying them

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I get murked sooo fast online. I quit wasting my time buying them

w/ GTA online I’m confident talking shyt cuz when ppl pop off I know I’m nice w/ it

when I used to try and play COD online all I could do was take the abuse cuz I “knew” I deserved it :mjcry:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
w/ GTA online I’m confident talking shyt online when ppl pop off cuz I know I’m nice w/ it

when I used to try and play COD online all I could do was take the abuse cuz I “knew” I deserved it :mjcry:
I’m the same way:mindblown:

Mad nice in GTA online. Every time I try cod. Or titan fall. Modern warfare. I get washed so easily:snoop::snoop: I get so frustrated cause I KNOW they are good ass games. I am missing out on a whole genre. But I am literally ass and then I end up mad cause I payed for another first person shooter that I will not play

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
Traditional Jrpgs :gag:

As I get older, Turn based shyt - immersion breaking

Sidescrollers - no. We game in 3 dimensions in 2020 and I refuse to go back