Which gaming genre is your least favourite?

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m gonna have to go for Western RPGs. I find them so :russell:. The characters never look interesting, just generic dull looking ones and it’s not really something that interests me whatsoever. I tried playing Oblivion once and I quit a few hours in cos I almost fell asleep.

Close second is First Person Shooters. Again another genre where I’ve tried playing some and I never really got into it :yeshrug:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
RTS - The only RTS game I can remember playing and actively liking was Warcraft Humans & Orcs from back in like 95 or so. If I want to manage shyt, I'd go fukk with a Sim lined something.

Racing Games - I remember a period of time where EVERY racing game had that bullshyt rubberband effect where no matter how well you played, no matter how good a run you had, the computer was ALWAYS on your ass and got boosted past you in an effort to fukk with you and make things more "Interesting". fukking hated that. Midnight Club was the last racing game I actively played. Might try and get back into a Forza or need for speed, but truthfully I ain't too keen on cars/racing to warrant such a decision.

Madden - Obvious reasons. The last football game I played and liked was the 2K series on Dreamcast. Something about Madden, no matter how I try it, rubs me the wrong way.

Cardgames - Yugioh and anything like it looks like straight up Chinese Algebra to me and I feel way too overwhelmed to try and get into any of that shyt. The one time I actively tried to get into Yugioh, thinking I was making a dent, someone tried to explain what Yami-Yugi was to me and I just lost consciousness. I'm good on that.

Battle Royales - PUBG was decent. Fortnite pissed me off and everything else just left me with a sour taste. The COD ones I've been meaning to check out, but I've stopped fukking with COD as much this title and gone back to good ole Battlefield, so I doubt that will happen. The only Battleroyale of any sort I'd run is Free For All, most specifically Gun Game.

All%20Hail_zpsx48vnlic.gif

Rest in Peace, #24.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
RPGs definitely...followed by racing and fighting games...a distant 3rd is FPS but I’ve made a lot of exceptions for FPS games

NoMayo15

All Star
Daps
Fighting games by far.

Grew up playing Mortal Kombat but always felt they were more button mashers than true strategy games, so never got into them.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fighting games by far.

Grew up playing Mortal Kombat but always felt they were more button mashers than true strategy games, so never got into them.

tekken 2 (arcade) and injustice 2 have been the only fighting games I loved...I liked soulcalibur (dreamcast) too...can’t remember which one that was tho...actually I’m “lying” cuz I’m digging super smash bros. ultimate right now too

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
RTS - The only RTS game I can remember playing and actively liking was Warcraft Humans & Orcs from back in like 95 or so. If I want to manage shyt, I'd go fukk with a Sim lined something..

damn you took it back. Played the fukk outta War 1

Didn't fukk w/ War 2 or SC1?