Which game(s) had the best DLC?

tgu

Pro
Daps
Witcher 3 and mass effect 2

I generally don’t care about DLC all that much though. I usually only play it if i get a Game of The Year Edition with it included
:win: Those were the exact games I was gonna list. They’re the only ones I’ve ever bought individually. GOAT level games

Morose Polymath

GODHOOD
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
FINALLY got around to playing ghost of tsushima legends mode (the story section) and I’m a little underwhelmed...probably cuz I’m playing it well after I made it thru the core game...but then I remember playing spider-man and how lackluster the DLC was for that even tho I played it immediately after...anyway curious which games y’all felt had the best DLC...I know witcher 3 will get mentioned to death lol

Did you make this thread to low key complain about GOT: Legends Mode?? You ungrateful boomer :hhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did you make this thread to low key complain about GOT: Legends Mode?? You ungrateful boomer :hhh:

:pachaha:

but nah seriously...it isn’t bad...I just feel that the moment was lost on me since I took too long to play...I more than likely would’ve enjoyed it more if I had played it when it dropped while I was still excited about GoT...btw I’m gen X :camby:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I generally don’t care about DLC all that much though. I usually only play it if i get a Game of The Year Edition with it included

ya this is me in general...I can’t remember there being a time I was really excited about playing thru a DLC...very rarely do I purchase it separately and if I do then I rarely play it...I just usually buy it cuz it’s on sale at a price that I can’t ignore or it’s part of a cheap GOTY package

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya this is me in general...I can’t remember there being a time I was really excited about playing thru a DLC...very rarely do I purchase it separately and if I do then I rarely play it...I just usually buy it cuz it’s on sale at a price that I can’t ignore or it’s part of a cheap GOTY package

I'm the same. I think part of the problem is that for the vast majority of games, their placement is almost always weird, and it doesn't really add much other than just saying "Here's more of the game you liked." The worst is when DLC comes out months after a game is out, and it's clearly meant to be played in the middle of your playthrough. :stopitslime:

Killer Instinct

To live in hearts we leave behind is to never die.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO
HZD
Witcher 3
Fallout NV
GTA 4
Dying Light

The Witcher 3 is by far the most memorable for me.. Blood & Wine in particular had enough content that it could have been its' own game & Hearts of Stone had a better main story than the base game.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...their placement is almost always weird, and it doesn't really add much other than just saying "Here's more of the game you liked."

ya this isn’t a bad thing at the bold but as you said the timing is important tho...case in point, I was excited about the free cyberpunk DLC news when I was caught up in the game, but they’re probably gonna drop that shyt late in the year or next year at the rate they’re going at which point several other games will have dropped/be out and I probably won’t be the least bit interested in revisiting the game

bigdaddy88

The King Of Power
Daps
Witcher, full gaming experiencing. :wow:The horizon one, felt too short,as soon as i got into it ,it ended:hhh: