Which fictional city would be most dangerous to live in?

teacher

All Star
Daps
Jocinta from gears, last human stronghold alien invasion....

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sunnydale; you live on the Hellmouth, and gotta protect your neck from vampires, demons, witches spells, and other ridiculous shyt :skip:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Sunnydale. Folks literally die all the time. Theres a LA Riot type carnage at least once every 2 years. Folks go missing all the time and no one cares. Not the mention all the demons and monsters that prey on its citizens.

Underrated: Hill Valley from Back to the Future. This cac was selling plutonium from the back of his van, at the local mall to a bunch of terrorists and them nikkas got away after shooting the place up.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
rac00n city from resident ev!l, the mayor spend!n tax funds to h!de elevator batter!es !n statues & sh!t w!t gemstone keylocks, then h!d!n tra!n fuel across town, rocket launcher shells s!tt!n on garbage cans !n the alley...! had a strategy gu!de that deta!led all the fukkery...:bryan:

gotham city: *watches news* joker broke out AGAIN, bats l!ke :yeshrug:

!m mov!n breh.........

Would that happened to have been the Resident Evil 3 strategy guide? I have that guide buried somewhere in my house and I remember they were constantly pointing out the fukkery going on in Racc00n City :heh:

Daps
Reppin
The Sweet Science
Tough one I gotta think some on what the overall worst would be but I'll throw out some I haven't seen

Off the top Amegakure from Naruto
Your town is run by a dictator who thinks he's god , it rains 24/7 365 ,
It's in the center of all the major villages and is basically the main battle ground/epicenter of every ninja war .

Also the underground city in the matrix just cause the stench would be unimaginable.

Great question btw I'm gonna come up with some more later