Which fictional city would be most dangerous to live in?

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Gotham. Not even the likes of Bumpy Knuckles would take on the likes of The Joker, Bane, Two-Face, or Killer Croc.
Not even batman`s superfriends want anything to do with Gotham...you got the Damn justice league stopping wars in the middle east and outer space but not once you ever see them volunteer and purge Gotham....
Even dikk grayson moved away:lupe:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Gotham? Metropolis??? Are you cats serious?

Marvel Universe's New York City.... specifically Manhattan!

With the exception of some series that are set on the west coast or off world, ALL Marvel stories happen there! Damn near all Avengers titles, Fantastic Four, Nearly all X-Men titles, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Punisher,

Now consider the fact that it hasnt even been 12 years comic time since that monster appeared in Fantastic Four #1..... Galactus, Inferno, Dr. Strange's craziness, Fantastic Four craziness, Thanos related crap... Siege, World War Hulk, hell, The Hulk by himself!!!!

You'd be more worried living in a city with a killer clown and a dude with a knife!? :russ:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Not even batman`s superfriends want anything to do with Gotham...you got the Damn justice league stopping wars in the middle east and outer space but not once you ever see them volunteer and purge Gotham....
Even dikk grayson moved away:lupe:

Yup. I never understood why Superman never came to Gotham and clean house. Or any of the GLs that are sent to protect the earth.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
Gotham really is a shythole tho, check this out

The Joker arguably has the largest single body count of any villain in the DCU. Cheshire, Mongul, Black Adam, and the Secret Society of Super Villains have all devastated entire cities, but the Joker probably has killed the most people in single acts. Part of Joker's high murder rate is because he is largely indiscriminate in how he kills, ranging from the traditional, such as knives, guns, and explosives, to his signature Joker venom and electric buzzer.

You got a nikka in clown wear that got more bodies on him than 9/11 and thats not even the only villain in town brehs, Bats rogue gallery is huge and they all bout that murder game, that aint even counting the mob bosses like Carmine Falcone and Sal Maroni who are like Gotti and Capone x 10

but my choice?

Rapture from BioShock by far

I aint tryna stay thousands of feet under the ocean with super powered crackheads running amok :wow:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Cheshire nuked a whole country.

Black Adam killed every living human, plant, animal and insect in another country, turning it into a desert... with his bare hands.

You really think The Joker has a kill count in the MILLIONS?

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I'd also throw in sunnydale from Buffy. U got 100s of vampires roaming around plus crazy demons and they live over a hell mouth And people still go about their day like nothing is happening. I guess they never notice people dissapear on a daily basis in that small ass town.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
Gotham? Metropolis??? Are you cats serious?

Marvel Universe's New York City.... specifically Manhattan!

With the exception of some series that are set on the west coast or off world, ALL Marvel stories happen there! Damn near all Avengers titles, Fantastic Four, Nearly all X-Men titles, Dr. Strange, Daredevil, Punisher,

Now consider the fact that it hasnt even been 12 years comic time since that monster appeared in Fantastic Four #1..... Galactus, Inferno, Dr. Strange's craziness, Fantastic Four craziness, Thanos related crap... Siege, World War Hulk, hell, The Hulk by himself!!!!

You'd be more worried living in a city with a killer clown and a dude with a knife!? :russ:

NY is a really city breh.
New New York on the other hand...

Still FloW

Gawd Of Shinobi
Daps
Reppin
Inside K. Michelle's Box
Gotham City by a landslide......in addition to all the street crime it has , it also has all these sick fukks running around causing mayhem and countless murders,and despite that have a justice system with no death penalty , and instead of imprisoning them in maximum security they got them in a God Damn asylum where they get out:damn:

Zsaz Zsaz and Joker alone living in that city would have me moving to smallville:whoa:

Thats what I'm saying, Gotham full of nikkas that'll kill you in a heart beat, hell walking in broad day light aint even safe...

NdLyiSC.jpg