Which fictional city would be most dangerous to live in?

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Could be from any form of media.

I'm watching The Dark Knight Returns like "Why are old ladies and women walking around Gotham at night?!?" :why:

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
It's funny how these pedestrians stay living in these fukked up cities like they have nothing to worry about :heh:

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
Gotham City by a landslide......in addition to all the street crime it has , it also has all these sick fukks running around causing mayhem and countless murders,and despite that have a justice system with no death penalty , and instead of imprisoning them in maximum security they got them in a God Damn asylum where they get out:damn:

Zsaz Zsaz and Joker alone living in that city would have me moving to smallville:whoa:

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Gotham City by a landslide......in addition to all the street crime it has , it also has all these sick fukks running around causing mayhem and countless murders,and despite that have a justice system with no death penalty , and instead of imprisoning them in maximum security they got them in a God Damn asylum where they get out:damn:

Zsaz Zsaz and Joker alone living in that city would have me moving to smallville:whoa:

That's what I'm saying. How does Gotham City even have a tax base? How are companies still headquartered there and people still working regular jobs? And why oh why are people roaming the streets and alleys at night!??!:why:

Gotham City should be Detroit status... bankrupt and full of abandoned houses.

Spidey Man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Metropolis easily. Gotham looks like Detroit and Baghdad's love child and had serial killers, but darkseid never invaded with an army, Atlantis never flooded midtown Gotham, brainaic never tried to shrink it, and nobody gets punched through buildings causing millions in property damage. Not to mention you also get the usual assortment of bank robberies

I'll easily take Gotham. At least in Gotham I won't get vaporized or have to deal with monsters from the center of the earth.

TRIPLE M

This is Where the Power Lies
Daps
That's what I'm saying. How does Gotham City even have a tax base? How are companies still headquartered there and people still working regular jobs? And why oh why are people roaming the streets and alleys at night!??!:why:

Gotham City should be Detroit status... bankrupt and full of abandoned houses.
Gotham is the most corrupt- politicians and the rich all got connections to one of those villains so they stAy and it doesn't effect them ....the poor don't got much choice , you gotta take what they offer but the common man,have no idea why they'd want to stay
Jesus Christ
http://batman.wikia.com/wiki/Batman_Rogues_Gallery

You want your kids living in a city with those guys :merchant:

Any city in comics is better than gothm:to:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
rac00n city from resident ev!l, the mayor spend!n tax funds to h!de elevator batter!es !n statues & sh!t w!t gemstone keylocks, then h!d!n tra!n fuel across town, rocket launcher shells s!tt!n on garbage cans !n the alley...! had a strategy gu!de that deta!led all the fukkery...:bryan:

gotham city: *watches news* joker broke out AGAIN, bats l!ke :yeshrug:

!m mov!n breh.........