Which city had the better urban movies: LA or NYC

Better urban movies

• Total voters
Daps

[/SPOILER]

ONLY reason he didn't swing on those big-for-nothing london pussies is because of his history of assault cases. He socked mad people in the beginning of his career for tryna violate, but they kept pressing charges on him and he was losin a lot of money so he fell back from that.

You seen what Rocky did in Sweden:myman: He wasn't even tryna fight those bytchass dudes for the same reason but eventually he had those European losers laid out on the groundlike this:deadmanny:

In London, he was tryna get them to swing first so he could claim self-defense , but he realized they was a bunch of p*ssy ass bytches who was about NO action who were NO from Harlem:dame: so he had no choice but to leave while callin them pussies at the same time:lolbron:

Let a skinny Harlem nikka call you a bytch and p*ssy to your face, in your country while you do NOTHING even though you outnumber him with your boys brehs:hhh:

And still try to spin that to a L:bryan:

"when your best city rap anthem sounds like honey monster muppet on crack it means fall back"
Haha better than you tea-sippin, simpass "God save the Queen:cape: your majesty" ol bout to cast a spell we're going to Hogwarts Harry :krs:ass nikkas tryna rap tough!

Your shyt is so unbelievable. And that Ja rule track is not the best city anthem, but it's still better than ANYTHING out the UK. Copy our slang, dances, music EVERYTHING. Copy and dikkride all our drill, then try to claim it for yourselves.

You ARE LITERALLY A SUBJECT. To some washed old English crakkers. The ultimate L. I could never be a subject to ANYONE. That concept is too weird and submissive for my American ears. :hhh:

fukk outta here, subject:camby:

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
68ea565d4fde994c07c0aae135f0b00bdb3eece0.jpg
Lol

Commish

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My vote is L.A., but both L.A. and N.Y. flicks are light years better than the typical butler maid sharecropper Jim Crow slave movies that has been put out over the years!!

ba'al

Vasectomy Gang
Supporter
Daps
Lol I picked New York, Nicole in the Poll for better movies.
Don’t devolve the convo with that Stupid shyt. Pull out the same old dumbass played out memes over and over. You can’t even pick a side . I see once again New York is making an impact so y’all need to try to take away from our shine.
source.gif

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
Wouldn’t training Day be considered LA?

Nobody mentioned Training Day or Two Can Play That Game. I don't think Soul Food was mentioned for Chi, either...

As a NYer, I gotta give this to LA.

We got them beat in EVERYTHING else though. :ufdup:

Lmao....wrong...

He does say he is a dikk ridding troll who does it for the attention. LA isnt even urban. Chicago, NYC, D.C,Philly that's Urban

Don't even bother with this thread
View media item 17641

You ain't been nowhere in LA. The only city in the entire US that is more urban than LA is NY, and that's because NY is more urban than everywhere lol...

I don't know why East Coast cats think that since LA looks different it isn't urban...

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Nobody mentioned Training Day or Two Can Play That Game. I don't think Soul Food was mentioned for Chi, either...

Lmao....wrong...

You ain't been nowhere in LA. The only city in the entire US that is more urban than LA is NY, and that's because NY is more urban than everywhere lol...

I don't know why East Coast cats think that since LA looks different it isn't urban...
This nikka named Chicago but the blacc areas in LA are just as dense if not more dense than the black areas of Chicago. And that's with la being a sprawl. Imagine if la was designed the way the east coast was with 10 story apartments everywhere

Lakerman0834

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
This nikka named Chicago but the blacc areas in LA are just as dense if not more dense than the black areas of Chicago. And that's with la being a sprawl. Imagine if la was designed the way the east coast was with 10 story apartments everywhere
Lol east coast is so ducking depressing. I don’t know how brehs do it

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Lol east coast is so ducking depressing. I don’t know how brehs do it
I mean everyone different some ppl prefer the east .me personally I'm not a fan of any state on the east including the southern ones. Maybe it's the blacc in me but I don't like being surrounded by thick ass trees and vegetation :ufdup:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This whole thread is hitting at something I was thinking the other day....has anyone ever made a good movie about the 2000s or 2010s era of LA streets? I swear that EVERY movie about LA is always about that 1980s/1990s period when shyt was crazy

Last edited: