whether its been a playing as a kid or CAW whats been yr finisher?

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Yoo last time I was fukked up at the bar I was thinkin about this and was hoping Id see the day where someone did any big move out of no where...which reminds me..

At Paddy's in Rhode Island (beach bar) it was packed last summer..i saw my boy stumbling around the beach blacked out so i ran up to him, gave him a kick to the stomach then stunnered him on the beach and ran away..i actually got a small pop from all the on lookers :gladbron:

his girl just with the :damn: seeing it happening in slow motion

Leonard Washington

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
A little town called none ya got damn bidness
I remember a older cousin slapped a figure four on me :sadbron: but I got even when he tried to put me in a full nelson I did the Ric Flair dirty low blow back kick :win: Ive hit the F-5 on folks in a swimming pool making sure I threw them up as high as I could so they would smack the water body first :pachaha:

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
As a Kid: Stone Cold Stunner, Walls of Jericho, Ankle Lock, Camel Clutch

as a CAW: there was a move called "Rock Angry" where the caw would turn around, opponent placed hand on shoulder, caw slaps their hand off. (i made stupid caw's to mess with my brother when we tried creating ourselves)

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I remember a older cousin slapped a figure four on me :sadbron: but I got even when he tried to put me in a full nelson I did the Ric Flair dirty low blow back kick :win: Ive hit the F-5 on folks in a swimming pool making sure I threw them up as high as I could so they would smack the water body first :pachaha:

the low blow back kick :krs: been used and had done :sadbron:

Takerstani

Extraterrestrial
Supporter
Daps
Cross face,figure 4, sharpshooter (despite hating Bret at the time), backbreaker.

The Dogg

You hoes betta recognize
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Real-life: Stone Cold Stunner or Kata-hajime

CAW: Steiner Screwdriver into the Ultimate Punching Combo

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
gangrel2dp8.gif

gangrelddt3tc3.gif

1, 2, fukkING 3!!!!!!!!

:dead:

NovaKane

Swazy
Daps
million-dollar-dream_288x288.jpg

I used the M$D every chance I got once I learned how to apply it. Always thought that was an ill finisher.

crossface-chickenwing_288x288.jpg

I also used the Chicken Wing when Backlund turned heel. Doin' that while yellin' like him was always jokes.

Ive hit a few Diamond Cutters in my day :pachaha:

I couldn't Rock with the Stunner (don't ask me how). Everyone was stannin' it too hard, so I would use the Cutter when I could.

Me and my friend in the 7th grade had a tag match against two other classmates for the straps in between class in the staircase. It only lasted a few minutes. We took the first dude down mad quick. We straight bodied the second one though. I lifted him by his legs and my friend jumped kinda high and we caught him with the 3D.

Witnesses were like :dwillhuh::ooh::wtf::krs::russ:

I pinned him and we ran to the next class straight cryin' :laff:

He walked in the class late grabbin' his neck like :noah:

Daps
Crossface, running bulldog, Diamond Cutter, Flying Elbow (Savage), 450, Frog Splash.
Wow, I was a mark back as a kid :snoop:
Sweet Chin Music has always been my finisher.
I also liked the Koji Clutch as a submission