whether its been a playing as a kid or CAW whats been yr finisher?

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
On July 28, 1999, in Miramar, Florida, 12-year-old Lionel Tate decided to practice some of the wrestling moves he had seen his strutting idol, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson, perform on his favorite television show, WWF Smackdown. Lionel, who weighed 170 pounds at the time, demonstrated some pro-wrestling techniques with 6-year-old, forty-eight pound Tiffany Eunick, with the result that she was punched, thrown, kicked and stomped to death.

Tate's defense never denied he caused Tiffany's death but argued it was a tragic accident. Tate, the defense said, never intended to kill the girl, but had an infatuation with the World Wrestling Federation, and was imitating moves executed by WWF star Dwayne Johnson, known as "The Rock.."

:wtb:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Farooq's Dominator, HHH Pedigree and that Steiner bulldog off the top rope I think were the ones I used on the last SVR I use to have.

Bean

GOAT 8/24
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PA
Sweet Chin Music is my shyt. i wish i had a chance to do that just out of no where in real life. shyt would be dope as fukk.

Death6six6

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As a kid my repertoire consisted of the Boston Crab,Mr Wonderful style Piledriver,DDT,and personal favorite The Full Nelson!!!!

As a adult I will fully fukking Gangrel DDT a nikka if he step outta line:rip:

bonus move I would get a homie to set up a next kid backbreaker style and he would catch The Demolition elbow off a staircase!!!!!:lolbron:

Fellatio

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Made a bigger dude cry with a varied sharpshooter. Gave a f5 to somebody smaller (easier than it looks) . Elbow drops. As a CAW i would use one of edge's buried finishers as it would pin in the same move

TreyAce

Antichrist of The-Coli
Daps
Superkick, Rock Bottom, and the Liontamer

tried the swanton off a roof once i thought it was gonna be the shyt
:youngsabo:
never again
:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
thetown to global
I used to run up on my homies and enzuguiri them in the head, sometimes I miss and land on my ribs :skip:

And the ankle lock :yes: in elementary me and my boys would do a crossface/ankle lock combo to nikkas we don't like :youngsabo:

and the people's elbow/random elbow drop whenever someone is on the ground, i would legit drive my elbow in to their chest too, then apologize later like "oh my bad i didn't know it would hurt" :scheme:

ECA

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ankle lock, Powerbomb, Rock Bottom, and the DDT.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Sweet Chin Music is my shyt. i wish i had a chance to do that just out of no where in real life. shyt would be dope as fukk.

Yoo last time I was fukked up at the bar I was thinkin about this and was hoping Id see the day where someone did any big move out of no where...which reminds me..

At Paddy's in Rhode Island (beach bar) it was packed last summer..i saw my boy stumbling around the beach blacked out so i ran up to him, gave him a kick to the stomach then stunnered him on the beach and ran away..i actually got a small pop from all the on lookers :gladbron:

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I'd always get my cousin in the sharpshooter, applied lying down like Summerslam '91

he got too good at blocking the normal sharpshooter by wriggling around, but there's no counter to that laying down sharpshooter :win: