Where yall got Arthur Morgan ranked all time?

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
yeesh your a moron, i criticized GTA V and SA in the TLOU2 Spoiler thread fukking numbskull:mjlol: im least biased person in that thread, i happened to be shytting on it because tlou2 isnt good. The series itself is overrated.

You’re

Stick to the topic and stop dikkriding TLOU(you randomly bringing it up again just reiterates the point I was making) What makes Arthur a good protagonist? Name some interesting attributes/qualities. Story or plot line. Motive

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
You’re

Stick to the topic and stop dikkriding TLOU(you randomly bringing it up again just reiterates the point I was making) What makes Arthur a good protagonist? Name some interesting attributes/qualities. Story or plot line. Motive
Its trivial to even 'prove' to you anything. RDR2 set the bar high in every way imaginable which makes tlou2 ehhh in comparison.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
You’re

Stick to the topic and stop dikkriding TLOU(you randomly bringing it up again just reiterates the point) What makes Arthur a good protagonist? Name some interesting attributes/qualities. Story or plot line. Motive
He was 3 dimensional.

You could literally see the moral struggle in every action he had to make.

You could see he has infinite lore in his own untold story considering the love lost and heartbreak.

You could see how insecure people made him feel about himself.

You could see in his eyes the amount of feeling of disappointment he's felt his whole life has been following Dutch into the pits of hell.

Video games are a world where nikkas are either good or bad. He is the most well designed anti-hero in video games.

You wildin', breh.

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
I enjoyed him as a character. I really thought the climax in chapter 6 was well done too.

I did not enjoy the epilogue at all tbh but get why it's there.

As a character he's real good.

The game itself had it's issues though. I got tired of the 15 minute conversation on a long horseback ride, fight wave of enemies with bad shooter controls, 15 minute horse ride convo back game play loop though.

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Its trivial to even 'prove' to you anything. RDR2 set the bar high in every way imaginable which makes tlou2 ehhh in comparison.

Who is talking about TLOU2 you retard stick to the topic :mindblown:

NVM I see the other nikka can actually debate. Bye

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
He was 3 dimensional.

You could literally see the moral struggle in every action he had to make.

You could see he has infinite lore in his own untold story considering the love lost and heartbreak.

You could see how insecure people made him feel about himself.

You could see in his eyes the amount of feeling of disappointment he's felt his whole life has been following Dutch into the pits of hell.

Video games are a world where nikkas are either good or bad. He is the most well designed anti-hero in video games.

You wildin', breh.

I don’t agree at all especially the anti hero part and the lost love(those letters/missions were cringe) Nor did I see the true moral dilemma part until after guarma/the illness but thanks for clarifying your position

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It'd be a waste of time to debate with you because you're being a contrarian for no reason

No you just aren’t articulate to express your opinions whether I agree or not. That’s why you gotta randomly mention other titles whenever someone confronts you :manny:

Kairi Irving

Daps
No you just aren’t articulate to express your opinions whether I agree or not. That’s why you gotta randomly mention other titles whenever someone confronts you :manny:
It would've been similar to the other breh's post maybe even more lengthy
Im just aware you're being spiteful and will say "no i disagree:troll: didnt think so" like you replied to him. It's a waste of time to go through all that.:yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
It would've been similar to the other breh's post maybe even more lengthy
Im just aware you're being spiteful and will say "no i disagree:troll: didnt think so" like you replied to him. It's a waste of time to go through all that.:yeshrug:

Breh you could have stated what I asked. I naturally would have disagreed. And we would have agreed to disagree and move on. But you couldn’t that’s why it’s random mentions of Joel/TLOU because you are obsessed with that game. :mjlol: But I’m a contrarian

Kairi Irving

Daps
Breh you could have stated what I asked. I naturally would have disagreed. And we would have agreed to disagree and move on. But you couldn’t that’s why it’s random mentions of Joel/TLOU because you are obsessed with that game. :mjlol: But I’m a contrarian
ok, we can agree to disagree. I won't bash TLOU from now on.

He's alright but he's no Joel Miller
Fukk that nikka he fukking sucks:hhh: