Palm Tree's & Blunts

Big timah timah
Daps
My Mexican queens. :wow:

full

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Yeah, some don't keep their bodies up to par; whether it's by way of not working out or just genes. But some do. Vanessa, Jessica Alba, Darlene Ortiz, Eva Longoria, Salma Hayek (half Mexican) Letty Martinez are all beating the odds.
Most of them joints are mostly European descent, actual mexicans in terms of blood are most native looking. My point is you can similar women outside of the nationality of Mexican with the same DNA makeup in every other hispanic island or just goto Europe and find them in Spain or France if you nasty.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
Most of them joints are mostly European descent, actual mexicans in terms of blood are most native looking. My point is you can similar women outside of the nationality of Mexican with the same DNA makeup in every other hispanic island or just goto Europe and find them in Spain or France if you nasty.

:ehh:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
As soon as I get some more paper.
giphy.gif
#COLI Sosua Dominican Republic Trip? I think i can hear it in the air. The thing is, we only need a few people to organize it and for those just to show up, we don't need to actually be friends or like each other, there is so much women out there it doesn't matter.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
#COLI Sosua Dominican Republic Trip? I think i can hear it in the air. The thing is, we only need a few people to organize it and for those just to show up, we don't need to actually be friends or like each other, there is so much women out there it doesn't matter.

:leon::blessed::stylin: