Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:dwillhuh:

ana-de-la-reguera-at-narcos-season-2-premiere-in-hollywood-08-24-2016_1.jpg

gettyimages-594881940-h_2016.jpg

ana-de-la-reguera-in-open-magazine-mexico-april-2016-issue_1.jpg

ana-de-la-reguera-in-open-magazine-mexico-april-2016-issue_6.jpg

ana-de-la-reguera-in-open-magazine-mexico-april-2016-issue_16.jpg
:yeshrug: I've always heard Mexican women usually get wifed up quick.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The Mexican chicks in high school always had a stank bref because of the nasty ass food they eat. There was one Mexican shorty named Lilian with the phattest ass i've ever seen on a Latina woman. That ass was something else man, hips thighs all that. I saw her working at Chick Fi La a couple years after high school and she got :flabbynsick: to the 10th power. I'm talking straight blue berry muffin top status :flabbynsick: And her ass was just flat and wide. :mjcry: I said to myself what happened!? :damn: I should of smashed when I had the chance to. Mexican box is straight Bikini Bottom status.

nose hair

Veteran
Daps
The Mexican chicks in high school always had a stank bref because of the nasty ass food they eat. There was one Mexican shorty named Lilian with the phattest ass i've ever seen on a Latina woman. That ass was something else man, hips thighs all that. I saw her working at Chick Fi La a couple years after high school and she got :flabbynsick: to the 10th power. I'm talking straight blue berry muffin top status :flabbynsick: And her ass was just flat and wide. :mjcry: I said to myself what happened!? :damn: I should of smashed when I had the chance to. Mexican box is straight Bikini Bottom status.

Damn.:mjcry: