Where the games are: The Xboxwon thread of Gamescom Games! (Vids)

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:stopitslime: nikka, what is you talking about?!!! Sony announced 15 new console-exclusive games today in their conference today.
Really, could you name those 15 titles for me sir. I missed that part of the show.
Just go ahead and name them right now for us, thanks! :popcorn:
shadow of rome's gladiator battles > ryse, brehs

Literally every single game on xbox one got these clowns FURIOUS :mad:
Thats why they make up a random game and go ">>>" like if anyone gives a shyt what a butthurt stan whimpers in defeat :bryan:

KI? Somebody put up Tekken Revolution :dead:
Titanfall? It sucks, but I'll just get it on PC :win: ( :wow: )
Dead Rising 3? Looks like shyt, let me post up a CGI of 2nd Son and act like its all in-game

Please keep it coming, your tears making it rain :blessed:

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Yes it's gonna cure cancer or give you skin cancer, XBOX CLOUD GOD STAY WINNIN..and dumb Sony think doing good is better.. HA XBOX CLOUD GOD DOES TV!
:camby:Nobody likes you, get off my nuts
So that girl on ya avator doesn't like u either and you still sponser her on ya avator without premission ..lolol
:lolbron:

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
FOR%20DIST_IFG1_Best%20Games.png

:leon:

The ether:banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbots lets be real, y'all just hyping up a bunch of trailers to mediocre games and acting like y'all :eat: :stopitslime:

Out of the videos I just watched in the OP, only ones that looked great were Titanfall(which isn't even an exclusive), DR3(looks :ehhh: for a while), and Project Spark.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
nikka you cray Forza 5 looks godly :blessed:

Xbots lets be real, y'all just hyping up a bunch of trailers to mediocre games and acting like y'all :eat: :stopitslime:

Out of the videos I just watched in the OP, only ones that looked great were Titanfall(which isn't even an exclusive), DR3(looks :ehhh: for a while), and Project Spark.