Where the games are: The Xboxwon thread of Gamescom Games! (Vids)

Raiders

All Star
Supporter
Daps
:lawd: The Games, I wont have time for much, Im definitely getting KI, but I want to pick up one more game at launch to last me until TitanFall, but I dont know what to pick :sadbron: Too many options. Maybe I should just get a PS4 so my choice will be easy, knack or KZ :whew:

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
I think both systems launch exclusives are looking :flabbynsick:. It's really the third party games that are selling me on the systems at this point. If BF4 wasn't damn there impossible to play on PC from a couch, I would probably wait until next year to cop a PS4.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I think both systems launch exclusives are looking :flabbynsick:. It's really the third party games that are selling me on the systems at this point. If BF4 wasn't damn there impossible to play on PC from a couch, I would probably wait until next year to cop a PS4.

not impossible connect your pc by hdmi to your tv most graphics card have mini hdmi's. You can get an xbox 360 controller a wireless keyboard and mouse or that splitter option they sell for pc's with the joystick in one hand and mouse in the other hand for fps's like the frag fx

http://www.splitfish.com/

CTech83

Pro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
not impossible connect your pc by hdmi to your tv most graphics card have mini hdmi's. You can get an xbox 360 controller a wireless keyboard and mouse or that splitter option they sell for pc's with the joystick in one hand and mouse in the other hand for fps's like the frag fx

http://www.splitfish.com/

I've already got my PC hooked up in the living room like you mentioned in your post, but playing FPS with a 360 controller on PC ain't fair. You lose the precision of a mouse and keyboard, which everyone else is using, so you'll get your ass handed to you. I tried using my wireless keyboard and mouse from the couch, but it's too much of a hassle. I use the PC exclusively for single player games for the most part. I'm going to grab a PS4 for the exclusives and multi-player games.

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Dumb Ps4 Graphics!!! THINKING IT CAN LOOK BETTER OVER THE CLOUD GOD...LOOK AT THESE PS4 GRAPHICS LOOKIN WACK :slapfight:

FINAL_jump.jpg

FINAL_day01.jpg

FINAL_grab.jpg

FINAL_night.jpg