Where the games are: The Xboxwon thread of Gamescom Games! (Vids)

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
Now that Sony has showed their hand (lack there of) This is a thread on X1 games shown at Gamescom.

Please feel free to add more video of X1 gamescom videos you find! :win:

Wow, Microsoft showed all those games at they're Gamecom LIVE EVENT STREAM, I must of missed it..But forget all that Game talk, what did they SAY ABOUT TV???
:troll:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Wow, very lackluster titles. I didnt really expect more from microsoft but it looks like this gen will be a slam dunk for Sony.

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
Wow, very lackluster titles. I didnt really expect more from microsoft but it looks like this gen will be a slam dunk for Sony.
Ha ha I know you love stanning but I seen that so could confrence they just had, so go enjoy your vita and indie games!

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land

I wouldn't expect more from Microsoft, they the same ones who call HALO the greatest FPS .. :lolbron:
Microsoft thought the 7 games on Windows XP installed in the OS was hot and changing the world, so I would bet all my eggs in they're basket lol
although i'm sure if they messup they will change a policy or two or three
:manny:

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Ha ha I know you love stanning but I seen that so could confrence they just had, so go enjoy your vita and indie games!
Ill enjoy ps4 launch and the epic future of ps4 titles. After launch and halo, what exclusives do you have to look forward to.

Struggle Exclusives.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
at launch if you want more options for exclusives its the xbox one. Right now ps4 only has killzone and knack i think? Their better games which we know are coming won't come until next year.

Your better off sticking with a ps3 for the time being

me personally after today the xbox one makes more sense now i have more options for games. The xbox has a better UI that has the potential to make living room entertainment easier to function with voice controls and hand gestures like minority report on top of a great lineup of games. Kinect is always a good ice breaker for casual girl gamers who you invite to your home just like the wii u will be once they have their mario games come out

one day i may miss out on God of War or Uncharted series and definitely mlb series but that time isn't now

33Degreed

Superstar Vet
Daps
Reppin
Bmf fairytale land
at launch if you want more options for exclusives its the xbox one. Right now ps4 only has killzone and knack i think? Their better games which we know are coming won't come until next year.

Your better off sticking with a ps3 for the time being

me personally after today the xbox one makes more sense now i have more options for games. The xbox has a better UI that has the potential to make living room entertainment easier to function with voice controls and hand gestures like minority report on top of a great lineup of games. Kinect is always a good ice breaker for casual girl gamers who you invite to your home just like the wii u will be once they have their mario games come out

one day i may miss out on God of War or Uncharted series and definitely mlb series but that time isn't now

True the NEXT GEN clearly wasn't ready but the gamers wanted and asked for it early, so the SYSTEMS are here atleast LOL.. in the meantime you can watch XBOX ONE CABLE or USE PS PLUS TO GET FREE GAMES..

Smooth3d

All Star
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Tulsa,Ok
True the NEXT GEN clearly wasn't ready but the gamers wanted and asked for it early, so the SYSTEMS are here atleast LOL.. in the meantime you can watch XBOX ONE CABLE or USE PS PLUS TO GET FREE GAMES..
:camby:Nobody likes you, get off my nuts