Where the coli ladies at?

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
In order to be ugly, you have to be compared to something that's considered desirable/beautiful. For you to consider yourself ugly you have to be comparing yourself to beauty.

:snoop:

My step mom said I was ugly, so that means I'm ugly. I've never personally compared myself to other people, I'm just going off of what she told me.

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money

:birdman: :laugh:

Agreed with whoever said to change the name.. now the chicks who are even a lil self-conscious or don't consider themselves dimes will be afraid to post cuz of the backlash.. Otherwise, cool

True, pretty big mistake, he should have called it something like "ladies of the coli", would have drawn in more applicants. Regardless, confident sisters that know they look exceptional will submit pics anyway, so i'm sure the idea will work.

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
ok just sent a request for the name to be changed to Coli Ladies

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
Coli Dimes – Part I - The Coli

:lawd: help out ur favorite sports,hiphop and piff forum

take a pic like that, send it to me,bk or brook and will make you one of our official coli dimes

do these bytches post on here?
why would you call them "coli dimes" when they dont even post on here but are using a forum to whore their twitter that has dumb shyt on it. :rudy:

fukk outta here with this "coli dimes" title.
it implies the dimes are on here on the coli... theyre not. they wouldnt be caught posting or talking on here.
make a requirement that to link up their twitters, they have to become part of the community and post.
watch these bytches say "no thanx"

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Daps
why would you call them "coli dimes" when they dont even post on here but are using a forum to whore their twitter that has dumb shyt on it. :rudy:

it implies the dimes are on here on the coli... theyre not. they wouldnt be caught posting or talking on here.
make a requirement that to link up their twitters, they have to become part of the community and post.

aroman posted something that made sense. :krs:

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL

:rudy: ever think to wonder where all these girls coming from, they didnt all come from lipstickalley or sohh

Amy Traphouse

Supporter
Daps

She has a great point :leon:

aRoMaN21

over 14 years in the shade...
Daps
:rudy: ever think to wonder where all these girls coming from, they didnt all come from lipstickalley or sohh

their boyfriends or gay friends told them bout the coli.
or someone is simping and surfing the twitter waves and pulling these fukking dimes and dropping them on us. :shaq2: