Where the coli ladies at?

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good job promoting the board Newark,

Notice how none of the "women" responded with a yes or no. Just sly comments. This is why you can't use the word dime, or any other word that highlights beauty. It automatically makes other women compare themselves and want to shyt on the idea, because they know to a dime...they ain't shyt.

Keep the name generic you'll attract more people.

Once I learned that...It changed my life.

Daps

Notice how none of the "women" responded with a yes or no. Just sly comments. This is why you can't use the word dime, or any other word that highlights beauty. It automatically makes other women compare themselves and want to shyt on the idea, because they know to a dime...they ain't shyt.

and what explains the male commentor's same reactions :usure:

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps

Whoa slow your roll there, Stan! I already said I was ugly as shyt. I don't compare myself to other women folk. I was joking but I see you're getting a little defensive about these "dimes" so I'll leave them alone.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps

Whoa slow your roll there, Stan! I already said I was ugly as shyt. I don't compare myself to other women folk. I was joking but I see you're getting a little defensive about these "dimes" so I'll leave them alone.

:deadrose:

Stan Winters

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
and what explains the male commentor's same reactions :usure:

Helga,

I responded to the reaction of the women, because the thread was addressed to the women.

No more, no less.

How would you know you're ugly if you don't compare yourself to something thats beautiful? It's you who is getting defensive dear.

Good luck Newark.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
Helga,
How would you know you're ugly if you don't compare yourself to something thats beautiful? It's you who is getting defensive dear.

Good luck Newark.

You don't have to compare yourself to other people to know you're ugly.

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
:heh: @ nikkas getting defensive over my comments.

Them chicks aint dimes plain and simple. :rudy:

And no I wont be posting my pic any time soon. :pacspit:

And thats teairra mari in my avi @ optimo