Where should the next Grand Theft Auto be?

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Over the years they've just regurgitated the same cities. They should start looking at other cities that are less mainstream.

They could possibly expand that North Yankton place and make a new setting out of that. If they go back to Vice City they should include a carribean island or a part of South America as a secondary location. I feel theres so much potential with GTA with regards to where its set but Rockstar just seem content with recycling the same cities over and over.

But all this GTA talk is pointless for now the next one probably won't come out until 2023 or some shyt.

mvp_status

Superstar
Daps
Nah I need that next-gen Vice City setting first, then they can experiment with other locations if they want

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Considering that Rockstar already did a good job in Max Payne 3 going to Brazil they should take what they learned on their research to the country and set a GTA game out there.

Over the years they've just regurgitated the same cities. They should start looking at other cities that are less mainstream.

They could possibly expand that North Yankton place and make a new setting out of that. If they go back to Vice City they should include a carribean island or a part of South America as a secondary location. I feel theres so much potential with GTA with regards to where its set but Rockstar just seem content with recycling the same cities over and over.

But all this GTA talk is pointless for now the next one probably won't come out until 2023 or some shyt.

Supposedly there is a rumor going around that the next GTA will be set in Vice City with Caribbean Islands and parts of South America. Also there are rumors that one of the protagonists is female.

I'm skeptical about this info. Especially with the female protagonist.

The Know: GTA 6 codenamed "Americas", Details Inside - GTA Next

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Considering that Rockstar already did a good job in Max Payne 3 going to Brazil they should take what they learned on their research to the country and set a GTA game out there.
Rio has always made the most sense...

That city is basically a real life GTA city...

But they're going back to Vice City with VI...

momma

All Star
Daps
Multiple cities: Liberty + Vice + LS

For next gen of course

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Carcer City would be dope but Detroit is much too flat...its not geographically interesting. I'd personally LOVE a GTA set in Rio. Problem is, part of what makes GTA good is its cultural critiques. I don't think many people have much context for Rio outside of Carnival and Soccer.

GTA in Rio ..would be San Andreas on steroids

The gangs, police death squads, hookers, landscape :wow:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
GTA in Rio ..would be San Andreas on steroids

The gangs, police death squads, hookers, landscape :wow:

Forreal, they already got Brazil maps from MP3 they might as well build upon that. Plus we need an modern international open world game. Idk the last time we got one

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
Who cares if GTA is about a bunch of British guys taking the piss out of American culture, theres so much potential to set the game in another country.

Besides the last GTA wasn't exactly a traditional GTA game. Instead of partaking in real crime we were running around doing errands for government agents and pulling off high tech heists. Might as well have been a completely new franchise altogether. IV >>> V

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
Who cares if GTA is about a bunch of British guys taking the piss out of American culture, theres so much potential to set the game in another country.

Besides the last GTA wasn't exactly a traditional GTA game. Instead of partaking in real crime we were running around doing errands for government agents and pulling off high tech heists. Might as well have been a completely new franchise altogether. IV >>> V

I'm mad they took the content for the 3 DLCs and used it for GTA Online.