DMEI-Blog-Feature-Image-8.jpg

:mjcry:

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I had to start wearing glasses recently. The thing is I can see fine but my eyes take longer to adjust to light. When I come from outside to inside everything goes dark for a few seconds longer than normal. Just the opposite from light to dark. Everything is bright white. Transition lenses didn't help so the doctor gave me some with a little tint to help ease the process.

Got a lot of compliments but they suck at work with the mask getting fogged up constantly

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps

Breh my astigmatism look worse than that:mjcry:, and I thought that shyt was normal until like 6 years ago when i finally decided to look it up, cause i was like why everyone so goddamn comfortable driving at night:damn:

Edit:
nevermind

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Relatively recently I got glasses. People do treat you differently, at least in my experience. It’s been beneficial at work :yeshrug:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Just picked up the two glasses from the eye doctor :wow:…I didn’t even realize the first one i purchased was the Burberry brand…I’m stylin and profiling whenever I rock these shyts man (the other one is a raybans)

brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
been down for 30 years now, I’m 38. All designer everything, i even hit up boutiques and all that when my vision benefits reup

my vision has gotten so bad that I prefer to keep my shyt on during sex now. And I refuse to get contacts:stopitslime:

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
Man after a day of wearing the ray bans I can say that I love these shyts…they don’t hurt my eyes at all and everything looks crisp…I feel as though I’m going to damage the lens so I’m not sure if I wanna wear it everyday

Ed MOTHEREFFING G

Chances make champions
Daps
Reppin
206 x 734
I’m talking bout my prescription brothers…just did my eye test an hour ago and my glasses shud be ready by Monday for pickup (I bought 2 glasses)…i was told I have a lot of astigmatism in my eyes…I think imma wear my glasses all day everyday since I’m getting 2…I always wondered why brothers with Vision problems never do eye tests…I kno ppl that’ll strain their eyes everyday and actually have glasses but don’t wear them…glasses are cool to me…but I work in IT so I’m a ‘nerd’ by default…what type of glasses the brehs rocking? I bought one raybans and I dnt kno the brand of the other one…both are gonna be transitions.
I have about 15-20 pair of glasses and collect Cartier frames. About 8 atthis point