Where my glasses crew at?

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Zennidotcom :ufdup:

Also anyone else incapable of installing a contact lens to their iris? Man listen, I can do many things. I’m by far the most formidable guy in my circle BUT :damn: I cannot put in a contact lens to save my life. Something happens when my finger is 2 inches from my eye and I lose control. My hands shake, my eyes water, my eyes blink FUK. What’s the got damn secret?

gdatruth

Superstar
Daps
every day/work glasses large square shaped frames from Warbly Parker
otherwise wearing Tom Ford frames but they are getting harder to find at my eye doctor

jeh

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The 🏝️ Of Relevancy
Also big breast women with glasses is my Achilles heel, literally inside family dollar getting some stuff for church tomorrow and a young lady had a ponytail, glasses, and nice bosoms :noah:

:birdman:told the cashier to put it on my tab

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
Zennidotcom :ufdup:

Also anyone else incapable of installing a contact lens to their iris? Man listen, I can do many things. I’m by far the most formidable guy in my circle BUT :damn: I cannot put in a contact lens to save my life. Something happens when my finger is 2 inches from my eye and I lose control. My hands shake, my eyes water, my eyes blink FUK. What’s the got damn secret?

I put my contacts on the white part of my eyes and just move my head so it glides onto my iris. A few blinks and I'm gucci.

Spence

Superstar
Daps
I’m talking bout my prescription brothers…just did my eye test an hour ago and my glasses shud be ready by Monday for pickup (I bought 2 glasses)…i was told I have a lot of astigmatism in my eyes…I think imma wear my glasses all day everyday since I’m getting 2…I always wondered why brothers with Vision problems never do eye tests…I kno ppl that’ll strain their eyes everyday and actually have glasses but don’t wear them…glasses are cool to me…but I work in IT so I’m a ‘nerd’ by default…what type of glasses the brehs rocking? I bought one raybans and I dnt kno the brand of the other one…both are gonna be transitions.
$39glasses.com and wait for the $15 off coupon for $24 (plus $5 shipping) glasses with frames. Shades run about $50ish but I have easily 20 pairs from them some as old as 15 years old. If they are everyday wear then spring for the extra $10 coating and they’ll last forever.

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I put my contacts on the white part of my eyes and just move my head so it glides onto my iris. A few blinks and I'm gucci.
yea man I tried that too it’s gotta be a glitch idk I’ve actually succeeded twice. The last time it worked the fkn lens folded up in my eye lid couldn’t get it out til two days later it just popped out. I’m not built for it.