Where my glasses crew at?

Marci-Senpai

Prosperity, longevity and a sound mind.
Daps
Reppin
More Life, Truth & Accountability
I’m talking bout my prescription brothers…just did my eye test an hour ago and my glasses shud be ready by Monday for pickup (I bought 2 glasses)…i was told I have a lot of astigmatism in my eyes…I think imma wear my glasses all day everyday since I’m getting 2…I always wondered why brothers with Vision problems never do eye tests…I kno ppl that’ll strain their eyes everyday and actually have glasses but don’t wear them…glasses are cool to me…but I work in IT so I’m a ‘nerd’ by default…what type of glasses the brehs rocking? I bought one raybans and I dnt kno the brand of the other one…both are gonna be transitions.

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
Just picked up my new glasses today

Objects out my peripheral vision have an orange and blue outline. :francis:

I saw it during the eye exam but didn’t say anything because I figured it was just the device. The eye exam felt rushed, wish I could’ve went to my old eye doctor.

At least everything looks clear now, I haven’t gotten a new prescription since 2013 :russ:

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
I think imma wear my glasses all day everyday since I’m getting 2…I always wondered why brothers with Vision problems never do eye tests…I kno ppl that’ll strain their eyes everyday and actually have glasses but don’t wear them…glasses are cool to me

I think they’re cool but I don’t want to wear them all day because I figure my vision will worsen and I won’t be able to see without them at all

Cyrus' Wife

Wife of a Warrior
Daps
Brehette here...I've been trying to save money for Christmas gifts for the past few months so I switched from my expensive daily contacts back to my old glasses with black square frames like these below and have been loving them. I think the right pair of glasses can really compliment your look and face. I might not go back to contacts in the New Year.

giphy.gif

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Best piece of advice I can give you is to get your prescription from the eye doc and never buy those marked up pairs they sell.

I currently own at least 20 pairs of prescription glasses/sunglasses and have donated a bunch that I no longer wear.

There are a bunch of discounted eyeglasses websites but in my experience, the best site with low cost but fashionable glasses is Zeelool. Apparently it's based in China so it takes 2-3 weeks to get em but they have better options than most of the other websites selling plain-ass frames that you'd see on sale in CVS:hhh:

FreedMind

DOPAMINE FOR MY BABY!!
Daps
Reppin
hella international
I've lost two pairs of glasses at two different concerts.
full

Right now I'm rocking a cheap $30 pair that my insurance covered. Got my prescription updated and I can finally see like a normal human being.:blessed:

Got another frame I want to put prescription lenses in.

I also got astigmatism, which i guess just makes driving at night a nightmare??