Where lying is STILL Mandatory

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Bruh, why don't you get yourself an xbox won sex and get your fukk on :whew:

Otherwise you playing that fukkboy shyt. Basically, you saying you don't see a difference from native 4k and your 1440pstationslow? I can respect that :handshake:
Nope that shyt look the same. Killzone looks clearer

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Was just gonna ignore this thread because I did my googles and found the list brodie referenced but now imma just park and watch :mjlit::mjlit::mjlit:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
that shyt is old, you ain't slick. This was a few months ago. ZERO Larry exclusives in the top 10 this gen for them. :mjlol:

ZERO

XBOX ONE ALL GAMES
  1. Grand Theft Auto 5
  2. Call of Duty: WW2
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops 3
  4. Call of Duty: Black Ops 4
  5. Red Dead Redemption 2
  6. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  7. Battlefield 1
  8. Star Wars Battlefront
  9. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  10. Destiny 2
NPD reveals best-selling PS4 and Xbox One games of all time | VGC

WHERE LYIN IS MANDATORY!!!! :whistle:

I just googled the shyt, i aint apart of the xbox/sony stan war :hubie:

Chiefs by 5 :lolbron:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Xbox embraces multiplatform, best place to play the majority of games. Have a ton of great games you can't play on Sony or Nintendo.

But enough about microBOSS, this thread is clearly about the ps4 and apparently you only cared about two exclusives all this gen. Go check @Rekkapryde games played list. Sony gamers are just a bunch of ghat damn casuals (Story Tru)

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
I remember arguing about consoles in middle school like it was some real shyt. Imagine putting grown man energy towards that :hhh:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
So exclusives don't matter when it comes to most popular, exclusives are good for other reasons like uh... well shyt, could you elaborate? I could see what you're saying if these sales was multiplats vs exclusives but :stop: so is it the mattress or is it the

:umad:
No, but genre matters. This would be like comparing country sales to rap. God of war is the only 3rd person action game on the list.

The first two are rockstar open world games. No company in the world is fukking with their games/sales/quality. Not first or third party.
The next 3 are call of duty. 1st person shooter and makes the list again for a 4th time
Spiderman... It's fukking spiderman. That's selling to kids and adults without even seeing the game, and it was a good game
God of war.. That's not a kid's game. It's not a shooter. It's open world but really, is it on rockstar's level of open world. It's not sports
2k... Sports. I mean even madden ain't on the list.
Battlefield.. 2nd place, 1st person shooter

This list is basically the best in genre. And seeing all these shooters makes me realized you only used USA and not worldwide :ufdup:

All time best-selling PS4 games by unit sales 2020 | Statista

Uncharted is up there too. That's two exclusives going against shooters and sports games, and finishing top 10. You don't see ANY of games of their kind, on these list

EDIT: Damn... forgot Spidey is a Sony exclusive.. That's 3 out of 10. :sas2:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
No, but genre matters. This would be like comparing country sales to rap. God of war is the only 3rd person action game on the list.

The first two are rockstar open world games. No company in the world is fukking with their games/sales/quality. Not first or third party.
The next 3 are call of duty. 1st person shooter and makes the list again for a 4th time
Spiderman... It's fukking spiderman. That's selling to kids and adults without even seeing the game, and it was a good game
God of war.. That's not a kid's game. It's not a shooter. It's open world but really, is it on rockstar's level of open world. It's not sports
2k... Sports. I mean even madden ain't on the list.
Battlefield.. 2nd place, 1st person shooter

This list is basically the best in genre. And seeing all these shooters makes me realized you only used USA and not worldwide :ufdup:

All time best-selling PS4 games by unit sales 2020 | Statista

Uncharted is up there too. That's two exclusives going against shooters and sports games, and finishing top 10. You don't see ANY of games of their kind, on these list

EDIT: Damn... forgot Spidey is a Sony exclusive.. That's 3 out of 10. :sas2:

More Ether :lolbron:

edit: the list behind a paywall fam. gotta copy/paste :(

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
More Ether :lolbron:

edit: the list behind a paywall fam. gotta copy/paste :(
I really have no idea how I saw it the first time. It wasn't a pic either but an interactive graph. GOW wasn't on it but spiderman and uncharted. there was only 2 COD's. Fallout 4. I can't remember the rest, but now I can't see it either