Where lying is mandatory.. The Xbox One Cloud is BS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
@PS4

1. That link is from December 2012 :leostare:
2. Even your fellow xbots have said that the use of the servers isn't tied to Live directly. It can be used for any platform.

I throw you a bone and this is how you do a nikka. :why:
Even my fellow xbots have said it isn't tied to Live directly :wtf:
Looky here bruh, I could give a shyt what any "xbot" told you because I have SHOWN YOU how that isn't true
Now if somebody was misinformed and made a mistake, my question is why are you ignoring actual links I posted showing you how it works?

It wouldn't be because your furious :laff:
You really need to stop acting immature like this. You know, having that 3cept tunnel vision.
That selective info gathering where you see something negative and ignore the positive. Grow up :ufdup:
Wait......what
sRhKLEs.png

So these 3rd party games that access the Azure servers to supply their own dedicated servers will also allow other gaming platforms to use those servers? I haven't been keeping up with this shyt like I was at first.....you know.....because I have a real job
ccDeAUj.png
but I could have sworn I read something about Sony using some off brand ass vendor so they could set up their own cloud servers which I would assume was to combat MS and the fact that all of the games on MS's platform in the future would use dedicated servers. But if other platforms can use the dedicated servers that these 3rd party developers have acquired from MS, it seems like that takes away some of MS's advantage. I'm having a hard time believing this.
Nah, that nikka is so furious at the XB1 setup that he out the fukkin blue just made up "They can use the servers for all platforms :sadbron: I've only linked the truth twice in this very thread. Here ya go sir since you been a busy man :salute:
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2...ted-servers-on-playstation-xbox-360-and-wii-u

And whats hilarious is I been PREACHING this info since.. since E3 :manny:
But between the usuals and Liquid actually moving my threads, Kodie saying he changed a thread title cuz I lied, even tho it wasn't. I have to fight these dudes to get the info out here. Rekka knows this, but they go hard bruh. Pray for them :lawd: