Where lying is mandatory.. The Xbox One Cloud is BS

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
you guys are going to be real tight when the power of the cloud ultimately turns into the power of online save files.

think GTA V had issues? just WAIT for the inevitable FAILS coming out of SONY and Microsoft next gen. You guys have been warned by me for MONTHS.
Microsoft, the creators of Azure and XBL will have no problems.
Microsoft isn't fukking Rockstar :laff: How could you even compare the two?
Sony has a track record of taking online lightly, fukking up launches, LBP not playable online for a full year
Ditto with Socom Confrontation, Ditto with MGS Online. Ditto with a bunch of other games on PS3 as well

Why group up Microsoft when they have had way more users, and virtually no issues overall
(this is where you cling to a single instance and go "seee, its identical :sadbron:")

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
you guys are going to be real tight when the power of the cloud ultimately turns into the power of online save files.

think GTA V had issues? just WAIT for the inevitable FAILS coming out of SONY and Microsoft next gen. You guys have been warned by me for MONTHS.
:whoa: Sony ain't putting all it's chips on the cloud

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Microsoft, the creators of Azure and XBL will have no problems.
Microsoft isn't fukking Rockstar :laff: How could you even compare the two?
Sony has a track record of taking online lightly, fukking up launches, LBP not playable online for a full year
Ditto with Socom Confrontation, Ditto with MGS Online. Ditto with a bunch of other games on PS3 as well

Why group up Microsoft when they have had way more users, and virtually no issues overall
(this is where you cling to a single instance and go "seee, its identical :sadbron:")
LBP not playable for a year? :wtf: nikka I played that shyt everyday for months when it dropped you STAY LYING
MGS online was run on konami servers & that shyt worked fine too, after the first week :whoa:

You stay slipping in bullshyt randomly in your posts :ufdup:

*inb4 he posts isolated incident from a forum post where a guy has trouble getting onto a game online*

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@PS4 is right....the 300K servers set aside for Live are only a portion of what MS uses Azure for.

If a customer chooses to use it (aka Activision), it supports both windows and Linux. Acti will be using this not only for XB1 but "other platforms" (aka the the ones they can't speak of...use your brain).

====================================
http://up2v.nl/2012/11/11/a-look-into-windows-azure-datacenter/

"Microsoft Windows Azure is hosted in 8 datacenters located at different locations worldwide. Those locations are:

US North Central – Chicago, IL
US South Central – San Antonio, TX
West Europe – Amsterdam
North Europe – Dublin
East Asia – Hong Kong
South-East Asia – Singapore"

"Azure is using rackmounted servers. Servers are placed in racks. A set of of racks are placed in a container with cooling. Each container unit contains around 2500 servers and a whole datacentre has 360,000 servers."

"In total Azure consists of 100,000′s of servers. The capacity is expected to overdouble in the next year to 1.5. Microsoft was surprised by the demand for Azure. Deployments of servers are done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year."

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
@PS4 is right....the 300K servers set aside for Live are only a portion of what MS uses Azure for.

If a customer chooses to use it (aka Activision), it supports both windows and Linux. Acti will be using this not only for XB1 but "other platforms" (aka the the ones they can't speak of...use your brain).

"Microsoft Windows Azure is hosted in 8 datacenters located at different locations worldwide. Those locations are:

West Europe – Amsterdam
North Europe – Dublin
East Asia – Hong Kong
"Azure is using rackmounted servers. Servers are placed in racks. A set of of racks are placed in a container with cooling. Each container unit contains around 2500 servers and a whole datacentre has 360,000 servers."

"In total Azure consists of 100,000′s of servers. The capacity is expected to overdouble in the next year to 1.5. Microsoft was surprised by the demand for Azure. Deployments of servers are done 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days per year."
So in essence the ps4 cod game will use these servers? :banderas:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
So in essence the ps4 cod game will use these servers? :banderas:

Yep. Of course MS wouldn't want Activision to say that they are using Azure for dedicated servers on all platforms and take shine away from the 360 and XB1. Hence the NDA. PC, PS3, and PS4 cats will eat accordingly.

You'd think that a company like Acti would have their own dedi server network setup by now, but apparently not.... :manny:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Yep. Of course MS wouldn't want Activision to say that they are using Azure for dedicated servers on all platforms and take shine away from the 360 and XB1. Hence the NDA. PC, PS3, and PS4 cats will eat accordingly.

You'd think that a company like Acti would have their own dedi server network setup by now, but apparently not.... :manny:
I'm copping ghosts on the One since I know my nikkas who play cod play mostly on Xbox but that's hilarious

I honestly don't think it would hurt sales if they said the servers would be on every version of the game but :manny:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I'm copping ghosts on the One since I know my nikkas who play cod play mostly on Xbox but that's hilarious

I honestly don't think it would hurt sales if they said the servers would be on every version of the game but :manny:

You gotta understand from MS perspective. They want to make shyt look like an advantage for them (Even when it's not). They want/need the positive PR.

Daps
Reppin
206 & 734
It blows my mind how little the coli and what i'm gauging the general public knows about cloud computing and storage. Microsoft really should have done a better job at telling its story to the public....because enterprise knows and gets it....

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
LBP not playable for a year? :wtf: nikka I played that shyt everyday for months when it dropped you STAY LYING
MGS online was run on konami servers & that shyt worked fine too, after the first week :whoa:

You stay slipping in bullshyt randomly in your posts :ufdup:

*inb4 he posts isolated incident from a forum post where a guy has trouble getting onto a game online*
W.L.I.M.'s like a muthafukka in here :damn:
Isolated incidents :dahell:
Little Big Planet was released in October of 2008, the lag was so bad that they rereleased the game one year later. If it was ISOLATED like your saying, then I guess this update they attempt to fix the lag 13months later is just a figment of my lying ass imagination :stopitslime:
http://www.examiner.com/article/littlebigplanet-s-1-21-update-improves-lag-on-online-play-and-more

LBP2 also struggled for the first 2months but I guess thats news to you as well.

MGS: Online actually never worked properly. Even Konami said that, apologized for it, yet here you are saying it was isolated?
Really bruh?
http://www.joystiq.com/2008/07/21/konami-apologizes-for-metal-gear-online-problems-has-no-solutio/
Even playstation websites receall it the way I remember it. But I'm sure you played it fine
http://www.psu.com/a015748/Metal-Gear-Online-is-no-more-but-no-one-gives-a-shyt

WHERE LYING IS MANDATORY!!!

West Europe – Amsterdam
North Europe – Dublin
East Asia – Hong Kong

I think your link is like from 2011. Not sure why you needed to go that far back to create a false point.
But my first reply already shows and tells you about how 300,000 are reserved for XB1 ONLY and cannot be used for PC or Xb360. You making up shyt is why your a joke and nobody takes you seriously (Tru Story)
You gotta understand from MS perspective. They want to make shyt look like an advantage for them (Even when it's not). They want/need the positive PR.
And with Zero links to back up his lies, this is the dumbshyt FANBOYS do ladies and gentleman :scusthov:
What Rekka doesn't understand is Microsoft is a hell of a lot smarter than Rekka is.
So they set up an ecosystem for developers to use ON THE XBOX ONE PLATFORM ONLY.
And with this ecosystem they will charge them chump change. Anything outside of the ecosystem?
Not getting the same rates you do for THUNDERHEAD which is Xbox One exclusive.
http://www.respawn.com/news/lets-talk-about-the-xbox-live-cloud/

The problem here is your mad at the wrong people bruh, Sony fukked you over yet again and to compensate your lashing out at Microsoft for giving a fukk :uFURIOUS: :bryan:
It blows my mind how little the coli and what i'm gauging the general public knows about cloud computing and storage. Microsoft really should have done a better job at telling its story to the public....because enterprise knows and gets it....
Microsoft has been doing a fine job imo. Like you said, enterprise knows and gets it :tu:
Telling a bunch of Fanboys you got something there competitors does not is why the "message" is not clear
Because they didn't think they'd have to deal with all the lying and crying. All they do is promote the cloud and gamers either love it or say its not real :manny:

Once gamers actually get these systems in there hands, and they see the difference in things like intelligence? People are gonna be pissed about not have a comparable cloud. This will be well know in 1yrs time...

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
@PS4

1. That link is from December 2012 :leostare:
2. Even your fellow xbots have said that the use of the servers isn't tied to Live directly. It can be used for any platform.

I throw you a bone and this is how you do a nikka. :why:

The Phoenix

All Star
Supporter
Daps

Wait......what
sRhKLEs.png

So these 3rd party games that access the Azure servers to supply their own dedicated servers will also allow other gaming platforms to use those servers? I haven't been keeping up with this shyt like I was at first.....you know.....because I have a real job
ccDeAUj.png
but I could have sworn I read something about Sony using some off brand ass vendor so they could set up their own cloud servers which I would assume was to combat MS and the fact that all of the games on MS's platform in the future would use dedicated servers. But if other platforms can use the dedicated servers that these 3rd party developers have acquired from MS, it seems like that takes away some of MS's advantage. I'm having a hard time believing this.