Where lying is mandatory.. The Xbox One Cloud is BS

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
http://www.destructoid.com/blow-microsoft-s-lying-about-xbox-one-cloud-power-254630.phtml

Microsoft has been making a big deal about the "infinite power of the cloud," claiming it'll make the Xbox One more powerful, with enhanced, superior games. Jonathan Blow, the man behind Braidand The Witness, disagrees, going so far as to say Microsoft's lying to us.

"More cloud processing BS," Tweeted Blow, slamming Microsoft's claims. "Someone please call their bluff on this.

:banderas:

It gets better

Answering questions from his followers, Blow further explained why he feels Microsoft is spinning us a line of crap.

"I can spin up 10,000 virtual servers per host. They would just all suck. Saying 300k when they are virtual is a lie," he said. "You can't make 300k servers available without kicking all other customers off the service."

The developer maintained he wasn't "worked up" over the situation, he just dislikes it "when large corporations contemptuously lie to the public."

It gets better

"Also, someone please ask if these fabled 300,000 servers are real hardware, or just the total size of Windows Azure (which then implies XBL would only ever get a portion of that). To put it more concretely: a journalist could compute the installation and yearly maintenance cost for 300,000 servers, and then ask Microsoft where that VERY LARGE chunk of money is coming from (And how it could possibly make business sense for a game console)."

The cloud brehs :blessed:

But @PS4 is concerned about jack Tretton misreporting shipped/sales shyt

While eating up the hot steamy dookie Microsoft regularly drops on his face whenever they talk about the cloud :heh:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Jonathan Blow of indie and sony fam seems to know a lot about everything except Azure.
Thunderhead is the name of the Xbox One section for Azure. Azure consist of MUCH MORE than 300,000 servers.
Thats JUST FOR XBONE :umad:

So even less servers for Xbone :banderas:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
So even less servers for Xbone :banderas:
Bruh, in the sony sonning thread. You said you'd look at it objectively.
What do you do? You don't even comment, nor debunk anything I said in that thread.
NONE OF IT :whew:

What you do is post a story that has already been debunked. But I'll do it for you.
You have already ignored this firs part which is Thunderhead. 300,000 servers from Azure are reserved for Xbox One ONLY. No PC, 360, NOBODY CAN USE IT BUT XBOX ONE.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ded...used-for-xbox-one-says-call-of-duty-developer
Those [Xbox One and PC] are the only platforms we're talking about at the moment"
"Microsoft's 300,000 server Xbox Live Cloud is a subset of Microsoft's Azure platform. The part reserved for Xbox Live is called Thunderhead, which can only be used for Xbox One - not PC or even Xbox 360."
Now who is Jonathan Blow? He's the creator of Braid, then was angry at Microsoft for not being friendlier to him. And is now pro sony. And like plenty of sony devs, they talk out there ass. Here's what I would call the final nail in your story/angle/thread.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...-Blow-Microsofts-Cloud-Server-Claims-Are-Lies

So basically its like if you or liquid or king sun or el oh el said it couldnt be done. If asked how did you come to that conclusion the answer would be "Well, hopefully someone who knows wtf they are talking about will call them out :sadbron:"

You said you was gonna be objective right? Then go back to the drawing board, cuz right now I have already killed this thread. While my thread, not a single part of is has or will be debunked.
How you love dat fanboy :win:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Bruh, in the sony sonning thread. You said you'd look at it objectively.
What do you do? You don't even comment, nor debunk anything I said in that thread. NONE OF IT

What you do is post a story that has already been debunked. But I'll do it for you.
You have already ignored this firs part which is Thunderhead. 300,000 servers from Azure are reserved for Xbox One ONLY. PC, 360, NOBODY CAN USE IT BUT XBOX ONE.

http://www.examiner.com/article/ded...used-for-xbox-one-says-call-of-duty-developer

Now who is Jonathan Blow? He's the creator of Braid, then was angry at Microsoft for not being friendlier to him. And is now pro sony. And like plenty of sony devs, they talk out there ass. Here's what I would call the final nail in your story/angle/thread.

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/new...-Blow-Microsofts-Cloud-Server-Claims-Are-Lies

So basically its like if you or liquid or king sun or el oh el said it couldnt be done. If asked how did you come to that conclusion the answer would be "Well, hopefully someone who knows wtf they are talking about will call them out :sadbron:

You said you was gonna be objective right? Then go back to the drawing board, cuz right now I have already killed this thread. While my thread, not a single part of is has or will be debunked.
How you love dat fanboy :win:

:sadbron:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
How is TS any different from courtney?
Well Courtney post factual information to keep this place informed about whats what
Christopher post ramblings from a disgruntled ex worker and tries to pass that off as factual information
Clings to it even. If you can't tell the difference, I feel sorry for your mudduh :yeshrug:
:win:
That was the point of the thread
When all else fails, revert back to Stanboyism :wow:
You can't even admit you THOUGHT you had a thread :laff:
:uFURIOUS:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell
Well Courtney post factual information to keep this place informed about whats what
Christopher post ramblings from a disgruntled ex worker and tries to pass that off as factual information
Clings to it even. If you can't tell the difference, I feel sorry for your mudduh :yeshrug:

Factual information :comeon: yeah 30% of the time

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
Factual information :comeon: yeah 30% of the time
Then I guess it would be easy for you to back that statement up. I post a lot, and according to you 70% of what I post is lies.
So then, lets see it :popcorn:(I'd be amazed if you could find 1)
And if you find a post where I was "incorrect" then its not a lie if I learn from my mistake
You know, the opposite of what Dexter does next :lolbron:

*This is where chrisdorner will avoid this topic like the plague*
Virtual servers :umad:
Who told you that? A guy who knows as much as you do about what Microsoft is using :heh:
The fact your STILL TAKING THAT MANS LIE AS FACT SUMS YOU CLOWNS UP TO THE TEE
PERFECT EXAMPLE OF BLATANT IGNORANCE
:wow:(Even Chris knew to lean)

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

But cant post LINKS!

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
you guys are going to be real tight when the power of the cloud ultimately turns into the power of online save files.

think GTA V had issues? just WAIT for the inevitable FAILS coming out of SONY and Microsoft next gen. You guys have been warned by me for MONTHS.