Where lying is mandatory 2018

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
When is Microsoft going to "emulate" sony and make some classics this gen.

Backwards compatibility is meaningless to me because I own every PS3 game worth playing and can easily turn on my ps3slim with the press of a button
Oh yeah, would you like to name these "classics" on PS4? Lets look at a list while you try to drum up a few more...
  1. God of War
  2. Persona 5
  3. Uncharted 4
  4. Uncharted The Lost Legacy
  5. Bloodborne
  6. The Last Guardian
  7. Horizon Zero Dawn
  8. Ratchet and Clank
  9. Until Dawn
  10. Driveclub
Looking at that list that has Uncharted DLC listed as a separate game because they said "Look, if you didn't buy the DLC already? then we taking that option away and charging you even more to play the DLC we made"
Thank you for posting that like it was a stand alone title from the jump :laff:
And the last guardian was considered trash but hey, at least you tried...
:ThisGuy:Then why did they remove backwards compatibility? :LieDaigo:
@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @PresidentDonaldTrumpAndTheRestOfTheWorld
That emotion engine chip was like $3, instead of charging $5 more for that version they decided it would be better to invest 380million into Gaikai I think it was called :wow:
are you saying that since the PS4 can emulate the PSP, it should be able to emulate the PS3?
If PS Now can emulate PS3, then they can use the same emulation on the PS4 via PS Now or without PS Now
They had the damn ps2 cell chip inside the OG PS3s. Cats wanted the price lower....... those are the consequences of not having a x86 coded system. :yeshrug:
Ah yes, because they didn't have a x86 coded system they could not do BC even tho they did anyway :snoop: Where Lying is Mandatory breaks down Rekkapryde's Sunken thought process and brings TRUTH to the light :wow:

https://kotaku.com/5304117/sony-patents-method-to-emulate-ps2-on-ps3
That's the patent

Then they deployed it with the 80gb MGS PS3 which used, say it with me now.. SOFTWARE EMULATION
https://gizmodo.com/276391/80gb-playstation-3-to-get-icky-software-emulation-for-ps2-games

But in that article you learn that in Europe they never had the emotion engine chips in their 20 and 60gb launch models, that was a US only thing
They always used Software emulation since launch in EUROPE. Why the fukk is this clown still alive? Somebody kill this muthafukka rockabye baby style :bustback:

Greenerside :mj: in broad daylight :whoo:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Oh yeah, would you like to name these "classics" on PS4? Lets look at a list while you try to drum up a few more...

Looking at that list that has Uncharted DLC listed as a separate game because they said "Look, if you didn't buy the DLC already? then we taking that option away and charging you even more to play the DLC we made"
Thank you for posting that like it was a stand alone title from the jump :laff:
And the last guardian was considered trash but hey, at least you tried...

That emotion engine chip was like $3, instead of charging $5 more for that version they decided it would be better to invest 380million into Gaikai I think it was called :wow:

If PS Now can emulate PS3, then they can use the same emulation on the PS4 via PS Now or without PS Now

Ah yes, because they didn't have a x86 coded system they could not do BC even tho they did anyway :snoop: Where Lying is Mandatory breaks down Rekkapryde's Sunken thought process and brings TRUTH to the light :wow:

https://kotaku.com/5304117/sony-patents-method-to-emulate-ps2-on-ps3
That's the patent

Then they deployed it with the 80gb MGS PS3 which used, say it with me now.. SOFTWARE EMULATION
https://gizmodo.com/276391/80gb-playstation-3-to-get-icky-software-emulation-for-ps2-games

But in that article you learn that in Europe they never had the emotion engine chips in their 20 and 60gb launch models, that was a US only thing
They always used Software emulation since launch in EUROPE. Why the fukk is this clown still alive? Somebody kill this muthafukka rockabye baby style :bustback:

Greenerside :mj: in broad daylight :whoo:
Are you sure you aren't a PlayStation experiment gone wrong?

You seem like you have a malfunctioning emotion engine