Where lying is mandatory 2018

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I won't stop till you on one knee. You want war, then it's war its gonna be :DAIGOYANKEE:
Yea I said it
nikka you heard me
I never took a knee but in front of me you curtsy

kanye-west-jay-z-jamming.gif

Holla.

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ThisGuy:Then why did they remove backwards compatibility? :LieDaigo:
@MeachTheMonster @PS4 @PresidentDonaldTrumpAndTheRestOfTheWorld

They had the damn ps2 cell chip inside the OG PS3s. Cats wanted the price lower....... those are the consequences of not having a x86 coded system. :yeshrug:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
They had the damn ps2 cell chip inside the OG PS3s. Cats wanted the price lower....... those are the consequences of not having a x86 coded system. :yeshrug:

Let's pretend you're right and say the PS3 is literally impossible for Sony to emulate.

Why can't I play my PS1 and PS2 discs on my PS4?

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

Let's pretend you're right and say the PS3 is literally impossible for Sony to emulate.

Why can't I play my PS1 and PS2 discs on my PS4?

You can easily Google and see that the ps2 chip was inside the original ps3s. Thought this was common knowledge. :skip:

As far as ps1 and PS2 games on the PS4, they should be able to build an app on the PS4 to run those discs via emulator. But why do that when you can remake or remaster?? Most don't have their ps1/2 discs anymore either. Sucks but that's capitalism.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
You can easily Google and see that the ps2 chip was inside the original ps3s. Thought this was common knowledge. :skip:

As far as ps1 and PS2 games on the PS4, they should be able to build an app on the PS4 to run those discs via emulator. But why do that when you can remake or remaster?? Most don't have their ps1/2 discs anymore either. Sucks but that's capitalism SONY.
Fixed for accuracy.
:DAIGOCAM:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We don't have a problem with not having good PRESENT games to play. shyt, even past games if we keeping it funky :mjlol:
:stop:There's nothing funky about lying.
:win:Greener side wins again
:hhh:The Colliuminati
But in all seriousness, Ya'll are never gonna get me to stop complaining about Sony not have backwards compatibility. They are morons over there for that, and Microsoft did a great job with their BC program. Ya'll just mad you have to buy crash bandicoot 6 times to fill in the droughts between the 3 hot games that ya'll get on PS4 a year. :DAIGOCAM:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:stop:There's nothing funky about lying.
:win:Greener side wins again
:hhh:The Colliuminati
But in all seriousness, Ya'll are never gonna get me to stop complaining about Sony not have backwards compatibility. They are morons over there for that, and Microsoft did a great job with their BC program. Ya'll just mad you have to buy crash bandicoot 6 times to fill in the droughts between the 3 hot games that ya'll get on PS4 a year. :DAIGOCAM:

If the best thing about your console is playing OLD games, then
2b870235d46bf75a4f8ac39b2e5f5f09.png

Never bought Crash....even the first one. Bought the remaster for my kids since they never played em.

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If the best thing about your console is playing OLD games, then
2b870235d46bf75a4f8ac39b2e5f5f09.png

Never bought Crash....even the first one. Bought the remaster for my kids since they never played em.
:DAIGOYANKEE:Ya'll gon put some respeck on my smilies.
I'm seeing too many people getting bold dissin me with my own smilies.
:DAIGOMJCRY:I hate you all.
:DAIGOSABU2: