Where lying is mandatory 2018

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
As you hoes and xbots know, Sony stay lying on just about everything. And it's up to those who seek truth to expose them when they are telling lies :smugbiden: This is important because Sony lies in particular get repeated as fact. Is the ps3 more powerful than the 360, yes or no?

For those still confused on that, the Xbox360 had the stronger GPU. Sony convinced you the cell processor made a weaker gpu a non factor. And because of this lie most of you have never played Red Dead Redemption in anything higher than like 500p or some shyt :bryan:

So what lies are being repeated in 2018 by Sony gaymers? Well, they lie about not wanting backwards compatibility :francis: but what's even funnier is how they acted like emulating would be too difficult, and how Gaikai was a necessary evil :mjlol: Meanwhile hackers have learned that the Parappa the rapper ps4 remake was essentially an emulator that was "Xbox enhanced" aka 4k textures added to the psp code. Instead of saying they created an emulator they felt it was better for business if they use the emulator to sell you old games at full price :wow:

Here is the proof...
The PS4 game in question is PaRappa the Rapper Remastered, a bare-bones, upscaled re-release of the '90s PlayStation rhythm game. Earlier this week, GBATemp user KiiWii posted his discovery that the PS4 game uses an in-built PSP emulator to run a copy of the 2007 PSP version of PaRappa rather than running new code specifically ported to the PS4.

The only apparent difference in the PS4 remaster is an included 4K texture package featuring redrawn art that makes the game look good on a modern television
Hackers find “official,” usable PSP emulator hidden in PS4’s PaRappa

Now how are ps3 games emulated over the internet via ps now but not on ps4 is another lie, for another time. Why Sony slanging repackaged 2007 PsPro games as new tho @Grand Conde @Rekkapryde @Mowgli @Cladyclad

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
People that know a lot more than me swear that backwards compatibility would be absolutely impossible on a PS4.
Sony bought Gaikai for $380 million to launch PSNOW which is over priced and no one with a brain uses.
I've argued that an emulator on a PS4 would cost less than $380 million especially considering that nerds in their parents garage have been working on a PS3 emulator for a while now. I'm sure Sony, with a dedicated team and $380 million could have put together a backwards compatibility solution but then they wouldn't be able to charge you for a service no one wants.

Sony stans will tell you they don't want to have this conversation again. That's cool. I don't either.
The real ones know the truth.
This can be handled with a simple history lesson though for those that care:
  • Before the XBX Sony stans where able to pick up individual pixel differences and individual frames per millisecond in games (there are threads upon threads about this on this forum). Now that the PS4 is behind by these same metrics, all of a sudden these differences don't matter to them anymore.
  • During the PS3 / 360 era, the PS3 fell behind greatly because of Sony's arrogance; coming out at a much higher price than its main competitor. Sony stans explained this away with loads of technical jargon they didn't even understand and till this day, defend with a passion.
  • Throughout the life of the PS3, Sony stans praised Sony for the all in one console that could play games from 3 console generations. Backwards compatibility was the be all end all of gaming. Today, with a PS4 that cannot offer any backwards compatibility, that same feature is deemed absolutely pointless, and even laughable by the same stans that built their gaming world around it. They claim no one cares about old games but ask them for a list of the top 10 PS4 games and I guarantee The Last of Us will be on there. (Did you notice the orgasm they had when Shadow of the colossus was announced? This is typical Sony stan behavior that claims old games don't matter. How do they justify their excitement? By explaining that the "remaster" has 4 more P's and 3 more frames per second than the original. But wait? I thought graphics and performance didn't matter anymore? Now they do?)
But the arcadium knows Revy is for the people so let me throw you a bone. :dame:
XBOX lost this gen.
But let's be men for a second, and stop pretending Sony is some infallible entity that is above criticism.
@PS4 is right with this one. :SNAKESALUTE:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
When is Microsoft going to "emulate" sony and make some classics this gen.

Backwards compatibility is meaningless to me because I own every PS3 game worth playing and can easily turn on my ps3slim with the press of a button

Last edited:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
We in a new gen and xbots still want to play inferior games. Was never a big selling point for a new generation to me . If I wanna play old shyt I'll turn on the old shyt. Laziness....

Why can't I stream my vhs tapes ass nikkas. fukk outta here

Plug your Xbox into the dumpster and fire it up if you wanna play old shyt.

But I guess it makes sense. If you wanna play classics in Xbox you probably have to go back a gen so this feature probably means more to the Larry boys

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
We in a new gen and xbots still want to play inferior games. Was never a big selling point for a new generation to me . If I wanna play old shyt I'll turn on the old shyt. Laziness....

Why can't I stream my vhs tapes ass nikkas. fukk outta here

Plug your Xbox into the dumpster and fire it up if you wanna play old shyt.

But I guess it makes sense. If you wanna play classics in Xbox you probably have to go back a gen so this feature probably means more to the Larry boys
You're funny even when you're wrong. I love it.

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
People that know a lot more than me swear that backwards compatibility would be absolutely impossible on a PS4.
Sony bought Gaikai for $380 million to launch PSNOW which is over priced and no one with a brain uses.
I've argued that an emulator on a PS4 would cost less than $380 million especially considering that nerds in their parents garage have been working on a PS3 emulator for a while now. I'm sure Sony, with a dedicated team and $380 million could have put together a backwards compatibility solution but then they wouldn't be able to charge you for a service no one wants.

Sony stans will tell you they don't want to have this conversation again. That's cool. I don't either.
The real ones know the truth.
This can be handled with a simple history lesson though for those that care:
  • Before the XBX Sony stans where able to pick up individual pixel differences and individual frames per millisecond in games (there are threads upon threads about this on this forum). Now that the PS4 is behind by these same metrics, all of a sudden these differences don't matter to them anymore.
  • During the PS3 / 360 era, the PS3 fell behind greatly because of Sony's arrogance; coming out at a much higher price than its main competitor. Sony stans explained this away with loads of technical jargon they didn't even understand and till this day, defend with a passion.
  • Throughout the life of the PS3, Sony stans praised Sony for the all in one console that could play games from 3 console generations. Backwards compatibility was the be all end all of gaming. Today, with a PS4 that cannot offer any backwards compatibility, that same feature is deemed absolutely pointless, and even laughable by the same stans that built their gaming world around it. They claim no one cares about old games but ask them for a list of the top 10 PS4 games and I guarantee The Last of Us will be on there. (Did you notice the orgasm they had when Shadow of the colossus was announced? This is typical Sony stan behavior that claims old games don't matter. How do they justify their excitement? By explaining that the "remaster" has 4 more P's and 3 more frames per second than the original. But wait? I thought graphics and performance didn't matter anymore? Now they do?)
But the arcadium knows Revy is for the people so let me throw you a bone. :dame:
XBOX lost this gen.
But let's be men for a second, and stop pretending Sony is some infallible entity that is above criticism.
@PS4 is right with this one. :SNAKESALUTE:
I never cared about any of that shyt

And tbh Sony this gen has not did anything to be up in arms. Not a single :dahell: moment