Where does Hey Arnold rank as top NICKTOONS?Discuss.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Just seen the episode where Gerald's older brother Jamie O got sprung off that lightskin thot Charice :wow:

Man Hey Arnold is like the only cartoon where they had a large cast of characters and could make all of them interesting. Even as a kid I appreciated the realness of the show,the music :ohlawd: :wow: and the comedy.

-Mr. Hyunh being seperated from his daughter after the Fall of Saigon in Vietnam....:mjcry:

-Gerald's pops being realistic..reminded me of my uncle.Vietnam vet and worrying about kids wasting electricity and shyt :russ:.

They put effort into backstories for the characters too..:wow:@ Gerald's pop being in Nam' and being a hero :mjcry:

-Gerald being swagged out,not being a nerd, and always with his ear to the streets having that new info thanks to 'Fuzzy Slippers..not to mention tryna smash Phoebe,he was making moves...she was submissive,loyal and would've been doing all his homework,taking his bookbag off for him and giving him her apple juice cup cause you know them shyts cost like 85cents... :salute:

-Those thots Maria and Connie having Arnold and Gerald thinking they was gonna get some play
239223.jpg
:pacspit::mjcry:

-Miriam(Helga's mom)being a depressed alcoholic :heh:

Oh and :dead:@ the grimiest dude on the show Oskar .

Dude was comedy and crushed the buildings everytime he appeared in an episode. Dude was a dirtbag who didn't care about anyone but himself but still had a little loyal broad to come home too :salute:..but he changed somewhat when he was watching the baby :mjcry: :wow:

Let's discuss this classic show brehs...I think it's the greatest cartoon i've ever watched and easily the best thing that has ever come out of Nick studios.

:wow:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
#2 right behind Rugrats

it's REALLY close

>Christmas special
>Arnold's parents episode
>Movie

Doug doesn't hold a candle to Hey Arnold! or Rugrats
I agree. Hey Arnold is much better than Doug, but Rugrats is #1 man, you don't fukk with Rugrats. If you go back and rewatch episodes of Rugrats you catch so much adult shyt, and each episode is trippy as fukk dude, the babies are practically hallucinating the whole show.