Where does Corn come from?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corn in the Bible means maize…there was no error in translation

In the Old Testament they referred to Maize in Pharoahs dream and in Joseph’s interpretation/solution

And in the New Testament, Jesus instructed his disciples to eat the corn(maize) as they walked through other farmers cornfields, if they were hungry. He was not instructing them to eat raw barley or wheat.

There are other examples, but you will encounter much opposition to this concept because it destroys the reality of those who believe the accepted lies of white people.

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Where does Co-hn come from?

url

It’s Deewichos
IMG-5229.png

When I tried it with butter, everything changed :ohlawd:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Corn in the Bible means maize…there was no error in translation

In the Old Testament they referred to Maize in Pharoahs dream and in Joseph’s interpretation/solution

And in the New Testament, Jesus instructed his disciples to eat the corn(maize) as they walked through other farmers cornfields, if they were hungry. He was not instructing them to eat raw barley or wheat.

There are other examples, but you will encounter much opposition to this concept because it destroys the reality of those who believe the accepted lies of white people.
So Mormons are right and Jesus was from America?

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So Mormons are right and Jesus was from America?

Everybody’s confused. Including Mormons. Modern maps are meant to deceive. Under every globe there is a disclaimer warning that it was not created for educational purposes. Cartography brought to you by Google and NASA is designed to blind your third eye. I don’t believe in Jesus, but I do “believe” that there’s someone even more mysterious, with an even greater lore, that the world will eventually be re-introduced to.

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Everybody’s confused. Including Mormons. Modern maps are meant to deceive. Under every globe there is a disclaimer warning that it was not created for educational purposes. Cartography brought to you by Google and NASA is designed to blind your third eye. I don’t believe in Jesus, but I do “believe” that there’s someone even more mysterious, with an even greater lore, that the world will eventually be re-introduced to.
If you don't believe in jesus then why do you believe he told his disciples to eat corn?

VegetasHairline

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
CACS
gibberish-damon-wayans.gif

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I'm about to have some hominy 🌽 porridge 4 my breakfast

Corn is such a versatile food