Where does CON AIR Rank as far as Great Action Movies of All Times?

The_Hillsta

Neva missin a beat
Daps
It's classic to me. One of Nic Cage's more tolerable action movies, with the absolute awesomeness of an all-star cast playing a bunch of thugs and psychos that drop endless quotables.
"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

"I'm DEA, d'you know what the fukk that means?"
"It means you're the most crooked nikka on this plane!"

"What's up, man. So, you Swamp Thing?"
"That's right."
"Flyin' the plane?"
"That's right."
"It's amazing the shyt you white trash know."
"That's right."

"It smells like someone shyt in your mouth."
"He told me he loved me."

"Cy..."
"...onara!"

"I don't know how to tell ya this, Cyrus, but we are three white guys short. Or as they say in Ebonics, "We be fukked"."

"They'd call me Johnny-600 if they knew the truth."

"Well, Baby-O, it's not exactly mai-thais and yatzee out here but... let's do it!"

"The Last of the Mohicans is burning, man!"

Classic shyt! :deadrose:

Man, saw this shyt in the theater first week it dropped. Place was packed, people were losin it every other scene. Standing ovation at the end n all that shyt :laff:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
what that it sucks in comparison to whats out now? :scusthov:

Taylor-Lautner-Abduction-Movie-Poster.jpg

MV5BMTAyNzQyNTcwNjVeQTJeQWpwZ15BbWU3MDAwOTQ4Nzk@._V1_SX640_SY720_.jpg

Coming from the dude with pootie tang in his av :rudy:

Aww :umad: You think I'm suppose to get upset because you posted white house down or that other movie. Thats trash nikka, con-air is a forgettable mid 90s mindless action movie that contains one of the worst accents I have ever seen an actor attempt to pull off. Deal with it

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:salute:had one of the best runs of any actor between 'it could happen to you' till about gone in 60 give or take a couple movies he was untouchable then he fumbled with captain correlli :snoop: and windtalkers :why: had a couple modern day gems in matchstick and adaptation :ohlawd:then he went out like a g with lord of war:myman: since then (aside from kick-ass/wicker man) his catalog has been :camby:

:mjlmao::bryan:

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Aww :umad: You think I'm suppose to get upset because you posted white house down or that other movie. Thats trash nikka, con-air is a forgettable mid 90s mindless action movie that contains one of the worst accents I have ever seen an actor attempt to pull off. Deal with it
tumblr_mco7z28vTt1qblsvno1_400.jpg

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps

"They Represented the Basist Negativity of the White Race. He wrote a book in prison "Reflections in a Diamond Eye" New York Times called it "A wake up call for the black community." Theyre talking to denzel for the movie... "