Where does CON AIR Rank as far as Great Action Movies of All Times?

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
I just watched this recently on cable and I didn't even know that this existed :ohhh:

ConAirUnratedExtendedEdit2532_f.jpg

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
It's classic to me. One of Nic Cage's more tolerable action movies, with the absolute awesomeness of an all-star cast playing a bunch of thugs and psychos that drop endless quotables.

"Define irony. Bunch of idiots dancing on a plane to a song made famous by a band that died in a plane crash."

"I'm DEA, d'you know what the fukk that means?"
"It means you're the most crooked nikka on this plane!"

"What's up, man. So, you Swamp Thing?"
"That's right."
"Flyin' the plane?"
"That's right."
"It's amazing the shyt you white trash know."
"That's right."

"It smells like someone shyt in your mouth."
"He told me he loved me."

"Cy..."
"...onara!"

"I don't know how to tell ya this, Cyrus, but we are three white guys short. Or as they say in Ebonics, "We be fukked"."

"They'd call me Johnny-600 if they knew the truth."

"Well, Baby-O, it's not exactly mai-thais and yatzee out here but... let's do it!"

"The Last of the Mohicans is burning, man!"

Classic shyt! :deadrose:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
:wtf: this shyt was classic piff when it dropped:ohlawd: Cage was on a run during that period
:salute:had one of the best runs of any actor between 'it could happen to you' till about gone in 60 give or take a couple movies he was untouchable then he fumbled with captain correlli :snoop: and windtalkers :why: had a couple modern day gems in matchstick and adaptation :ohlawd:then he went out like a g with lord of war:myman: since then (aside from kick-ass/wicker man) his catalog has been :camby: