Where Do You Stand On Paying 30 Dollars Via Streaming To See Movies Premiering In Theatres?

Pay To Stay Home?

• Yes

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 51 66.2%

• Total voters

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Better question is how bad have we been playing ourselves by going to movie theatres all these years?

Cuz you buy the disney movie its cheaper then the theatre and you own it for life. Its for my kids and they'll watch it multiple times

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
This basically my set up…… I got a gazebo in the back yard. And when it’s gets dark and we close the curtains

So that’s how I watched that shyt this weekend.

My boy took his family to the theaters and spent like $100 on tickets and food:wow:

Do you have surround sound that compares to the theater, 4K Quality, and MOVIE popcorn.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Do you have surround sound that compares to the theater, 4K Quality, and MOVIE popcorn.

:russ: Only millionaires have that:mjlol:

For a black man that’s a homeowner and had a respectable salary. I have a pretty good sound system.

Again, this for my outside gazebo…. I’m not trynna 4K Dolby shyt to the max after dark. No need to stunt too hard against my neighbors:pachaha:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
:russ: Only millionaires have that:mjlol:

For a black man that’s a homeowner and had a respectable salary. I have a pretty good sound system.

Again, this for my outside gazebo…. I’m not trynna 4K Dolby shyt to the max after dark. No need to stunt too hard against my neighbors:pachaha:
Must of been a great setup to watch the Seahawks sweep the 49ers last season :wow:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
$30 really ain't that much plus I split the cost.

I personally stopped pirating when I left college
tenor.gif

calh45

Cal
Daps
If you're talking specifically the bullshyt D+ be putting out then nah. I'm good. I have negative interest in anything black widow or lion king related.

If it's something fly like James Bond, Tenet, any of the Wicks then nah I'm gonna go watch those in the theaters. I have HBO max and will still probably watch Dune in the theaters because that's a theatre movie.