Where Do You Stand On Paying 30 Dollars Via Streaming To See Movies Premiering In Theatres?

Pay To Stay Home?

• Yes

Votes: 26 33.8%
  • No

Votes: 51 66.2%

• Total voters

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I got a gang of kids, one of which who's just now getting to the age where he can kinda sit still for an hour lol, I have GLADLY payed 30 bucks to sit in front of my big screen, with my legit movie theater pop corn maker, snacks, drinks that we already have and watch movies that I would otherwise have to pay 100+ bucks to take everybody to go see.

I'm pissed that I won't be able to do this with Spiderman, fukk the movie theaters lol, I enjoy them the most when I go by myself. I think it's fair for movies that are crossing the line early for home consumption, if it ain't one you wanna see or pay for, don't...

75% of the movies that have dropped on HBO are not films I was that interested in or would have been tempted to see at the Theater. 100% of the projects I paid premium access for on a movie night for a large family was shyt I actually wanted to watch.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
fukk that! :camby: Disney is wrong as hell for that shyt. Should have just took the L like WB and give access like WB with HBO Max for all movie releases this year.

I'll probably catch Black Widow at a matinee next week. :unimpressed:
I say wait till that shyt is readily available to safely bootleg

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Why pay that $30 surcharge when i can watch it for free...:troll::mjgrin:until we get past covid when there's a cure nothing ever gonna be the same again