Where Do Apollo Space Rockets Go After Blasting Off From Flat Earth?

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Things like genetic superiority of groups like you're speaking on were LONG relegated to junk science...i.e. theories not based in fact. Sounds like something else we're discussing
Factually incorrect

LITERALLY the ONLY proof that darwin had for evolutionary theory was that he told white people that they evolved from africans

Thats still currently the ONLY PROOF for evolutionary theory. This is an indisputable FACT

Watch this and learn something

Hannibal Fox

Eetwidomayloh
Daps
Reppin
Death To Spookism
They wouldn't be able to understand the math due to dyscalculia and then Dunning-Kruger would kick-in and you'd have someone who barely understands calculus telling a physicist something like "Math doesn't accurately depict reality. I shouldn't be able to see that thing over there so, Earth is flat!!!"

:snoop:

I've seen this video before, the second hand embarrassment is real, Mark Sargent is a known idiot, however at this point I am sure that some of the FE brigade are really trolling for the financial benefits, I find it funny that Sargent has replaced Eric Dubay as the face of FE though.

You know what though?............certain folks caught Dubay on THC and parrot his words right down to the phrasing, even the whole "I initially started out trying to disprove flat earth" fronting like nobody doesn't know:

Timestamped to avoid the annoying theme song...........listening to this you will see where all these dudes get their shyt from, CGI, swimming pools, bubbles, ISS underwater, satellites being bunk etc....

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Interesting so you believe they perfected this technology and the article is lying to us.

World View envisions the technology being used for a number of applications, like weather-monitoring, communications, or disaster evacuation. But in order to work, these vehicles have to stay put for long periods of time, and up until now, the longest stratollite flight had only lasted 27 hours. World View also attempted a four-day mission at the end of June, sending a stratollite carrying a KFC chicken sandwich to the stratosphere. That mission ended after just 17 hours, due to a leak in the balloon.

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I've seen this video before, the second hand embarrassment is real, Mark Sargent is a known idiot, however at this point I am sure that some of the FE brigade are really trolling for the financial benefits, I find it funny that Sargent has replaced Eric Dubay as the face of FE though.

You know what though?............certain folks caught Dubay on THC and parrot his words right down to the phrasing, even the whole "I initially started out trying to disprove flat earth" fronting like nobody doesn't know:

Timestamped to avoid the annoying theme song...........listening to this you will see where all these dudes get their shyt from, CGI, swimming pools, bubbles, ISS underwater, satellites being bunk etc....

Care to take a shot at my solar day/sidereal day question?

Also feel free to explain thr financial benefits of being a flat earther

Yall are doing a lot of deflecting and strawmanning

xCivicx

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Interesting so you believe they perfected this technology and the article is lying to us.

World View envisions the technology being used for a number of applications, like weather-monitoring, communications, or disaster evacuation. But in order to work, these vehicles have to stay put for long periods of time, and up until now, the longest stratollite flight had only lasted 27 hours. World View also attempted a four-day mission at the end of June, sending a stratollite carrying a KFC chicken sandwich to the stratosphere. That mission ended after just 17 hours, due to a leak in the balloon.
I do believe that the government perfected it decades ago

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
xCivicx said:
I do believe that the government perfected it decades ago

What year did that happen and which Government? Why can't they be seen with telescopes/binoculars since they're only 20 miles up? How come no amateur skywatcher has EVER reported seeing them in the 50+ years we've had satellite communications?

:popcorn: