Where did this whole "ignore her and she'll come to you" come from?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that shyt dont work man, tryst me i know

u ignore her....youll end up on ur back jerking ur dikk while the agressive guy that took the gamble...is smashing

ever see lame dudes with bad bytches? those the dudes that gamble...while the fly guy is picky, trying to play these mental games

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
what i do isn't so much ignore as it is being reserved, leaving some initial mystery will make it more likely for them to want to get to know you and establish a lack of thirst.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
yall better stop listening to your friends

to a real one this means , outta sight outta mind

jaguars-fan-gif.gif

What are you saying?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest
She has to be physically attracted/interested in you in the first place. You cant be a Sam Cassell looking /unfunny/unpopular n*gga and think ignoring chicks is gonna work :skip:

And unless a chick finds you extremely attractive completely ignoring her isnt gonna work. You need to interact with her enough to show that youre funny/intersting/cool, but never force interaction so she thinks youre needy or dependent on her approval. The key is to charm her while at the same time ensuring she knows that you dont really want or need anything from her and you dont give a f*ck how she feels about the situation :win:

/thread

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
depends on the girl. usually works on attention whores if she finds you somewhat attractive. It also depends on what she's imagining in her mind. If she thinks you're not giving her attention because you're too scared to talk to her, she won't care about getting your attention. If she thinks that you're not that attracted to her, and if she's an insecure girl who needs approbation and outside confirmation that she is attractive, she might seek it from you.

so many variables though, you might as well forget about this "game". One day i was walking and saw this chick coming from far and she was pretty attractive. so i pretended i didn't even notice her but it was not subtle at all. when we crossed paths i noticed she had a little smirk like "nikka please!" Basically i looked like an ass because my "ignoring her" was showing even more that i was jocking her. The way i see it, if you use it as a tactic, that shyt won't work because it'll seem phony. Be real with yourself and with the people you encounter and get to a mental place where you don't care that much. everything else will flow naturally from your mindstate (thoughts, words, actions body language, etc). Her antennas will pick it up before her consciousness does. you won't have to ignore her.

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the type of ignoring that I am thinking of is completely different. You interact with the woman, but don't show any sign that you have any interest in her or that you give a damn about them. Put that hoe in your own friendzone

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It is a known fact, It is engrained in some people a mentality to want everyone to like you or try to get something you can't have.

Some guys and girls respond well to being ignored. Not All but some.

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
If she LIKES you, and she knows you like her, but are willing to turn your back, is what it is. Pretty much how I ended up, a long time ago, with one of the only girls I ever really liked, and who had more then one guy aggressively trying to get at her, and doing whatever to whomever (including me) in the process, in the end, she wanted me the most, because, at least in part I was willing to shut the door and walk away, sometimes literally, rather then play the game. Didn't work out, longterm... but that's how it goes isn't it?