Where did this whole "ignore her and she'll come to you" come from?

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Jadillac Holmes :patrice:

If you insist, I'll be that....

130315105742-larry-holmes-t2-single-image-cut.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NY
When we saw it works :win:

Nah but for real, just like it is vice versa for a girl ignoring a guy, sometimes it's just a pursuit game/how much of cat and mouse someone can put up with.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
In my experience,

When a person really likes you, EVERYTHING works...

If you ignore them, they want you more...If you shower them with attention, they love it...So, when you ignore them, they miss you even more...And the cycle continues...

When person really likes you, you can drop a hundred bodies, and they will swear that you were the kindest person in the world...

Anything works, when the chemicals are flowing strong, and altering the way that person's brain functions...

Chrishaune

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville
Most times the girl will give you a look when she's interested, or do something she thinks is obvious to you. If you don't take the hint, she's gone. Nothing burns like thinking back at lost opportunities.:noah:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
*looks through thread*

Okay, it's like this:

Let's say a girl's psyche is centered on the attention of men and the gratification of her own ego. Please note that not all women are like this..... 3 out of 10 of even the type you think are.

Lets say she has dudes running up to her day in and day out, simping or whatever.....

if you, even as an only halfway decent looking guy with less going for you...

if you approach her in passing? Speak and keep moving but stay in her peripheral?

You'll stick out to her like a fat african. You'll be the abnormality. Why is this dude not into me?

You'll be on her mind the more you do it. She's looking at you and wondering why you ain't looking at her.

But you gotta know how to move from there because she'll quickly lose interest.

at least that's the thought behind the theory.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Just about every thread I've read about pulling girls on here and the misc, at least one dude has said this.

"if you want a girl, all you have to do is get her interested in you and just ignore her then she'll be running to you in no time"

:childplease::why:

Girls have over hundreds of dudes hitting them up daily, why would they come running back to you over the other guys?
From nikkas that bag dimes. :umad:

King Biko

A King With A Concubine
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
I wouldn't say ignore a woman but if you let them know you are interested in a real genuine way and then keep it moving she will more than likely fukk with u depending on the situation(she might just want a check or you a ugly ass nikka etc.) but it's not about ignoring them but more so not being thirsty. It lets a chick know that you can pull someone else besides her easily and they would be lucky to be with you. It's really a confidence thing more than anything all you need is good confidence, compliments and conversation and you can pull a quality bytch with ease.

Nasty_Nate

Each one, teach one...
Daps
Reppin
The theory behind this is that she has thirsty dudes hitting her up all the time. She will focus on the person who's not giving her any attention. Like a comedian. If everyone in the audience is laughing except that one guy your gunna focus on him and ask yourself why can't I get his attention. Again theory is the key word here.

Definitely works with attention whores. Years and years ago my boy had these two bi chicks at his house and they were kissing each other and doing other random sexual shyt. Everybody in there was all up there ass and hyped up except me. Well one of the broads comes over to me and says "What the fukk is up with you?" I told her that shyt doesn't impress me and I'm all about showing and proving and they hadn't showed me shyt with all that teasing. Then I went back to ignoring those sluts. Long story short, at the end of the night your boy Nasty_Nate was in a cheap hotel banging both those broads.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yup. It works.

Just like waiting 3 days after getting her number to call works. :troll:

It's a way of saying that having all your eggs in one basket AKA showering her with attention can cause her to lose attraction since she's the only one you're paying attention to.

I sometimes do it to gauge a chicks interest and it works. Hell the other day at work I simply go inside and a chick I think that's feeling me in there said "Hi" to me as soon as I walked in. i said hi back but I was walking so she prolly ain't even hear me. I goes out and come back in and leave again and she's like :mad: "Hey how are you doing!?".

:ahh: