Where did this whole "ignore her and she'll come to you" come from?

AntiHero

Long time lurker
Daps
Just about every thread I've read about pulling girls on here and the misc, at least one dude has said this.

"if you want a girl, all you have to do is get her interested in you and just ignore her then she'll be running to you in no time"

:childplease::why:

Girls have over hundreds of dudes hitting them up daily, why would they come running back to you over the other guys?

resurrection

By Way of Deception, Thou Shalt Do War
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
When dudes say that, what they don't understand is that it's the "getting her interested in you" part that is the hard part.

Of course a woman is going to come to you......... if she's interested. If you ignore her, she'll hit you up. If you hit her up, she'll show attention back.

But if she thinks you are annoying or immature or that you look like Gargamel, or whatever, no amount of "ignoring" her will save you. The next man is already in her ear

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Just about every thread I've read about pulling girls on here and the misc, at least one dude has said this.

"if you want a girl, all you have to do is get her interested in you and just ignore her then she'll be running to you in no time"

Girls have over hundreds of dudes hitting them up daily, why would they come running back to you over the other guys?

She has to be physically attracted/interested in you in the first place. You cant be a Sam Cassell looking /unfunny/unpopular n*gga and think ignoring chicks is gonna work :skip:

And unless a chick finds you extremely attractive completely ignoring her isnt gonna work. You need to interact with her enough to show that youre funny/intersting/cool, but never force interaction so she thinks youre needy or dependent on her approval. The key is to charm her while at the same time ensuring she knows that you dont really want or need anything from her and you dont give a f*ck how she feels about the situation :win:

Mandarin Duck

Majestic and Highfalutin
Daps
Reppin
Ponds

The theory behind this is that she has thirsty dudes hitting her up all the time. She will focus on the person who's not giving her any attention. Like a comedian. If everyone in the audience is laughing except that one guy your gunna focus on him and ask yourself why can't I get his attention. Again theory is the key word here.

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Ignoring women doesn't work for many coli posters because women don't care if fakkits are attracted to them or not.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
It used to work for me all the time.

Now, not so much. Maybe it's an age thing.

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
It's true, but the women that typically do that though are attention whores and you really don't want to be dealing with a female like that anyways

I'm a low key person so I for one really can't stand somebody that NEEDS to be known, seen, or acknowledged. It just reeks of low self esteem to me.

Shameonyou

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
yall actin like that shyt really dont work...like really? it worked all the time for me in college