Where did most Black Americans come from???

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
@Slang Dussain Ali Now u see how these guys came in here and are soooo hung up on the word "African"? I knew that was gonna happen even with me posting the special note in the OP

All black people originate from the continent of Africa. No shyt. But what these clowns FAIL to get into their fukking brains (and what cacs hope they continue never find out) is how black people have been indigenous to other parts of the world for tens of thousands of years

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Excuse me?

I heard this type of theory many, many times by radical blacks who really don't want anything to do with Africa and they're in the same boat as those black Hebrew Israelites. They try to claim blacks always been indigenous to the Americas and were black Native Americans.:ohmy:

I'll let this thread stay here and I'm not gonna bother arguing, but just staying you're gonna have a very difficult time filling the many holes in this theory and the arguments that contradict it...

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
More pictures. White folks 'whitenizing' pictures is disgusting smh

Lib_3.jpg

Wenzel_1.jpg

Wenzel_2.jpg

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
I heard this type of theory many, many times by radical blacks who really don't want anything to do with Africa and they're in the same boat as those black Hebrew Israelites. They try to claim blacks always been indigenous to the Americas and were black Native Americans.:ohmy:

I'll let this thread stay here and I'm not gonna bother arguing, but just staying you're gonna have a very difficult time filling the many holes in this theory and the arguments that contradict it...
Yea uhhh u didn't even read this thread. What u just said has nothing to do with my thread. And u can't refute all the authentic pictures and artwork I've posted in here:mjlol:

And it is no theory that black people did not ONLY exist on the continent of Africa. Ur IQ ain't ready for this

And oh yea my thread was made was b4 u became a mod in The Root so of course my thread will stay here. Lol @ u thinking ur ALLOWING my thread to stay here haha. Remember ur a forum mod not an Administrator.

Last edited:

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
Yea uhhh u didn't even read this thred. What u just said has nothing to do with my thread:mjlol:
Not surprisingly, picture and ceramic artifacts, as well as European’s written descriptions of first contacts, tell us that Pre-Columbian North America: Mexico, the United States, and Canada, was inhabited by Black Indians and “Dark Brown” Indians, who inspired the term “Red Man”: (as dark brown people become “Red hued” after extended time in the Sun). But the fact of Asia’s Albinos makes it impossible to determine if Americas “light skinned and even White looking” Indians of the “Early European period” are descendants of the original Clovis people, or the result of “Admixture” with Europeans.

Likewise, it is impossible to determine the linage of North Americas Black Indians, their phenotype is both Straight haired and Curly haired. But Black Asians are both Straight haired and Curly haired: as Black Australians are Straight haired, and Black Tasmanians were Curly haired, therefore no conclusion can be drawn.

Indians_1.jpg

Indians_2.jpg

Whichever the case, they both suffered the same fate: When the Albino Europeans came, the Mongol Americans whom the Black Americans had hegemony over, allied themselves with the Albino Europeans, and brought down the Black Empires in the Americas. For Mexico, the Albinos used to tell the story that 600 Spanish conquistadors defeated the Aztec Army. Now they admit that perhaps 50,000 Indians were allies of the Spanish in the battle for the Aztec capital of Tenochtitlán. Once the Albinos admit that the Aztec were a Black people, that will be their first true history. As with the Aztec in Mexico, the Black Inca in Peru were brought down by Mongol type Indians allied with the Spanish.

Indians_5.jpg
[/B]
shyt u can just look at this

And you're citing most your stuff from that "realhistory" website...

Bawon Samedi

Good bye Coli
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Good bye Coli(2014-2020)
I'm not mad at anything, just warning you.

Also the website is owned by a guy who believes all whites come from albinos and even hates Africans for some strange reason. I know the owner because his posts on Egyptsearch as "Mike111" who nobody on there takes serious.

But continue. :smile: